Sign in to follow this  
Dicetales

Dragons Banshees Roc's Pegasuses?

going off battle lore scales the dragons and rocs would be bigger then rune golems! so to big for this game?

but the pictures do have a elf on a winged horse....

Edited by milarky

There's a chance they'll do multi-tray sized figures if the game is successful enough, at least, I wouldn't put it past them. 

Max spearmen is nine trays. It's a pretty big footprint. I don't think we'll see one unit which is that large, but I can imagine 2-4 tray units easy. 

4 hours ago, maxam said:

How large is the Siege Golem in BattleLore relative to the Golem?

If I remember correctly, 3 Rune Golems to a hex, and only one Siege Golem fits per hex. I don't think you can get an accurate feeling of relative scale from BattleLore because everything is abstracted. Honestly, I expect a Roc to be about the same size as a Carrion Lancer, but with a wingspan like Kylo Ren's shuttle.

4 hours ago, maxam said:

How large is the Siege Golem in BattleLore relative to the Golem?

The Siege Golem fits one Daqan soldier in the the top, operating the ballista. I could see it being a single tray or maybe 1x2, but 2x2 seems too big for it.

5 hours ago, milarky said:

going off battle lore scales the dragons and rocs would be bigger then rune golems! so to big for this game?

The Rune Golems have been redesigned for this game. I would not consider the previous two-armed versions to be the same unit. Maybe the 4-armed ones are the new canon, or maybe there are both small, two-armed Rune Golems and large, 4-armed Rune Golems in Terrinoth.

My point is that I would use the people for scale comparison.

Honestly, with the size of the Rune Golem model, I'd expect to see a lot more of the Battlelore Legendaries scaled to that size before we see multi-tray. I think we'll definitely see a new, bigger or multi tray figure at some point but...

Doombringers, Chaos Lords, Siege Golems, Banshees, would all be pretty easy to sculpt to fit on a single tray.

Flying stuff, I'm less sure how they'll approach.