Ardaedhel

Breakfast. Eat it.

2 hours ago, DabDarklighter said:

Personally, 1030 seems late for breakfast; I'd prefer something like 900 - 930, but I'll be there either way.  

I set it later because I know at least some people are flying in after work on Tuesday, which will make for late nights for those folks the night before.

If most people want to move it earlier, I'm fine with that, but I think late morning will best accommodate the most people.

30 minutes ago, Ardaedhel said:

What is this, some passive aggressive complaint about Worlds being somewhere that you are not?

Take it somewhere else.

I have seen his user name before.  It is his gimmick.  Pay it no mind.

On 4/21/2017 at 9:54 PM, Ardaedhel said:

Okay, because Biggs isn't coming, I'll go ahead and kick this off.

Who wants to eat breakfast at Worlds with Ard and the Mutually Exclusive Cool Kids?  Also, where should we eat? 

It doesn't have to be particularly early, at least on Wednesday, because Armada doesn't kick off til 1:30 so we could really do brunch and be fine.  Also, calling it "brunch" brings the option of mimosas into play, which I'm totally on board with.

====================================================

BREAKFAST CLUB SCHEDULE (Tentative)

Wednesday:

1030 - Brunch at Baker's Square
1300 - Show time at FFGC

Thursday:

0715 - Breakfast at Baker's Square
0900 - Show time at FFGC

This sounds so great.  Looking forward to this almost as much as the games...

Also you know you're Old Guard when "10:30" is just your normal lunch time. :)

2 hours ago, xerpo said:

You mean the Minnesota regionals right?

Super lame. To quash all of the haters out there: FFG is doing absolutely NOTHING to stop anyone on planet earth from being here, other than limiting spots.  All those spots were up for grabs on the internets.  If you have internets you have no argument here.  If your argument is "oh it cost so much!"  Trust me I'm spending a fortune on this little plastic trip.

(this is MUCH different than MLB calling it the World Series when only the US and Canada are represented.)

1 hour ago, Ardaedhel said:

What is this, some passive aggressive complaint about Worlds being somewhere that you are not?

Take it somewhere else.

Yes sir sorry sir, I have no reason to complain at all please forgive me. All hail the Armada warlords.

On 28/04/2017 at 5:02 PM, JJs Juggernaut said:

Sadly I must bow out of breakfast on Wednesday morning, my travel plans will not accommodate that unfortunately. I will however, be open to Thursday morning breakfast!

No one wins Worlds without joining the Armada Breakfast. Is this really how you want to defend your title?