Sign in to follow this  
Jukey

Jukey's Graveyard...and Red Mountain Dunmer

14 hours ago, Jukey said:

It's actually just red with gold drybrushed over it. The gold gets a tarnished look from the Agrax earthshade.

The colour tone came out great, I rather like how it doesn't appear to be anywhere else, but is close to the socks/tail.

Made a piece of terrain. It's the elevated 6 tray piece. Made it from great stuff foam and craft sticks. The only problem is I forgot to size it to the original footprint so it doesn't fit the exact tile, but falls into FFGs basic terrain rulings for x size means x. Pretty happy for a first attempt though.

gDpGGr6.jpg

RG6Jhgg.jpg

I'm debating if I want to try to sculpt udders on a few of them. I'm terrible at working with putty though. Also the models are very Male in appearance.

I'll have to get better at sculpts soon though, as I want two cowtaurs looking like Yorkshires, which will need more fur sculpted on.

2 hours ago, Budgernaut said:

Yeah. It has the effect of making you want to laugh, but then you see how deadly it looks and you think twice about the letting the laugh escape your lips.

Jukey said he would have one extra model to test paint schemes on as he’d never run his 6 tray without an embedded figure. I said make it full Holstein. Even just so I had a joke one to laugh at. 

Now I’m thinking this is better by far than some reasonable brown painted deer/elk/moose-taur pallete. 

2 hours ago, Budgernaut said:

I love how glossy the mount looks! So good!

I broke a rule of painting and used enamel for the skin. I am happy with the result, though I will never use enamel again.

2 hours ago, Jukey said:

I broke a rule of painting and used enamel for the skin. I am happy with the result, though I will never use enamel again.

I wondered. It reminded of the one custom mini I painted about a decade ago (it was a bouncer I sculpted, based off the Darth Bane books). Your model looks very nice.