25 minutes ago, Yogo Gohei said:

He is also name dropped as the Phoenix Champion in the dragon fiction from last Wednesday.

He is referred to as Ujimitsu-dono, is that an honorific used only for the champion? (I'm new, so I don't know these things yet). Also, we haven't had the "meanwhile, the Phoenix clan..." fiction piece yet, so it seems entirely possible something could happen to him, or perhaps he steps down. The initial announcement and info made it look like Arasou would be champion for the Lion clan, and look how that turned out :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zesu Shadaban said:

He is referred to as Ujimitsu-dono, is that an honorific used only for the champion? (I'm new, so I don't know these things yet). Also, we haven't had the "meanwhile, the Phoenix clan..." fiction piece yet, so it seems entirely possible something could happen to him, or perhaps he steps down. The initial announcement and info made it look like Arasou would be champion for the Lion clan, and look how that turned out :lol:

Context "I am certain that Shiba Ujimitsu-dono would consider it a great sign of friendship to his clan.”

No, he is not explicitly labeled as Champion.  But that would a pretty weird sentence if he is not.

That doesn't mean he still will still be champion come launch, but it does (likely) mean that he is currently champion now.

I believe that Shiba Ujimitsu is the current Clan Champion, just as Akodo Arasou was the Champion as the fiction started.

They said that the core set will reflect the time period, so Ujimitsu could be the Champion for quite a bit until Tsukune takes over.

1 minute ago, Yandia said:

I believe that Shiba Ujimitsu is the current Clan Champion, just as Akodo Arasou was the Champion as the fiction started.

They said that the core set will reflect the time period, so Ujimitsu could be the Champion for quite a bit until Tsukune takes over.

I have seen comments elsewhere that almost confirm Tsukune as the Phoenix Champion on the card, and that the artist on the card is the same as the artist for Hotaru.

19 minutes ago, Kakita Shiro said:

Has there been a Dragon card spoiled (prior to 2017-06-28) that has the ability to reduce the cost of attachments?

There is no such card to my knowledge.

16 minutes ago, Tonbo Karasu said:

Just a quick thing before the large update:

Daimyo's Favour only fits in at 152.

We are still missing card no 157, but it's a cost 0 or 1 event.

Isn't Daimyo's Favour a 0-cost attachment? So, it wouldn't fit at 152 since Ancestral Daisho (151) is a 1-cost attachement. It's very probable that Daimyo's Favour is not a Dragon card (didn't understood why people put it there in the first place, there's not much on the card that imply that except for the green kimono which seems a little light as clue).

33 minutes ago, KerenRhys said:

Isn't Daimyo's Favour a 0-cost attachment? So, it wouldn't fit at 152 since Ancestral Daisho (151) is a 1-cost attachement. It's very probable that Daimyo's Favour is not a Dragon card (didn't understood why people put it there in the first place, there's not much on the card that imply that except for the green kimono which seems a little light as clue).

The question is how strict they are following the rules we conjectured.

1 hour ago, KerenRhys said:

It's not the green kimono, it's the green border arround the text box. Compare Ancestral Daisho to Fine Katana. (It is indeed zero cost though).

44 minutes ago, JRosen9 said:

I'm trying to remember where we saw Daimyo's Favor

First card fan of Crafting a Dinasty.

8 minutes ago, Zalari said:

It's not the green kimono, it's the green border arround the text box. Compare Ancestral Daisho to Fine Katana. (It is indeed zero cost though).

Ok, I see what you're talking about. Well, then, we'll have to wait for them to reveal the complete card to know where they put it in the order.

I wouldn't mind a spreadsheet.

Daiymo's Favor is now in a really weird spot. Makes you wonder it the kicked it out of the design file. 

Also we didn't see a Tattoo card spoilered yet. I am seriously unsure what to think about all of this.

I personally like having the first page have all the info updated. I also like the idea of the separate spreadsheet. Either way you do it, i am a huge fan.

57 minutes ago, Tonbo Karasu said:

Updated.

The opening post here is beginning to get a bit sizeable.  Do people want me to keep updating it, or just show the link to my spreadsheet?

Don't know if it would be of any value to folks, but I have been keeping a Google Spreadsheet with card info + images for my own personal wants and needs and thought I would share it here. Keep in mind it is still something of a work in progress...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SqNVORqa9BYWE2SUSM7kF3wj_7o8RhXllRkd88epCt4/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Zetsubou
add link

7 minutes ago, WHW said:

Is there any way to sort, highlight or otherwise display only cards with Influence Cost? It could be useful functionality for the future, if there isn't. 

In my spreadsheet, there are filters.  Since I have set up the shared access as view only, I am unsure if you would be able to use them.  If you can, Influence is Column I.  If not, I'll probably do something like make a copy for myself and then set this one to 'Anyone can amend'.

I don't know if this was already mentioned, but every Clan preview so far has revealed two named characters in addition to the Clan Champion. However the Crane also has Nerishma, who appeared in another article and wasn't present in the Clan preview. Do the numbers so far leave room for 4 named characters per faction?

9 hours ago, Doji Tori said:

I don't know if this was already mentioned, but every Clan preview so far has revealed two named characters in addition to the Clan Champion. However the Crane also has Nerishma, who appeared in another article and wasn't present in the Clan preview. Do the numbers so far leave room for 4 named characters per faction?

No.  There is not space for either Dragon or Lion to have a 4th named character in the core box.

However, Nerishma is FFG fulfilling a specific undertaking given by AEG.  Daidoji Nerishma was the character of a player who passed away, and AEG were going to name a card in memory of him

1 hour ago, Tonbo Karasu said:

No.  There is not space for either Dragon or Lion to have a 4th named character in the core box.

However, Nerishma is FFG fulfilling a specific undertaking given by AEG.  Daidoji Nerishma was the character of a player who passed away, and AEG were going to name a card in memory of him

Thanks.

I thought it was a possibility because Nerishma is one of the point of view characters who aren't Clan Champions, the others being Tsuko and Masashige, and I thought it was likely they would be featured since they probably will be mayor story players.