Chron73

What character are you hoping is in the core set?

Now that we know what era the lcg is taking place in, what character(s) are you looking forward to the most?

My favorite clans are Dragon and Lion...they already mentioned Toturi but I'm really hoping that Togashi Mitsu is in the core. I loved firing up the tattooed madman!

23 minutes ago, Chron73 said:

Now that we know what era the lcg is taking place in, what character(s) are you looking forward to the most?

My favorite clans are Dragon and Lion...they already mentioned Toturi but I'm really hoping that Togashi Mitsu is in the core. I loved firing up the tattooed madman!

Mitsu would be great to see back!  He's pretty iconic imo.

6 minutes ago, BayushiCroy said:

But Irezu is Nucking Futs

I would have loved to see that little bas.....  nutbar.... become Clan Champion in the CCG.  Shame he got killed, being so amusing.

I'd like to see Kitsune Ryosei.  Preferably with better art and a better attitude.

4 minutes ago, Kakita Onimaru said:

If this is an Ultimates style reboot then I want Samuel L Jackson to be Noritoshi

Seconded!

Edited by Coyote Walks

21 minutes ago, Sparks Duh said:

What's the difference between Oni no Akuma and Akuma no Oni?

That way were named Onis in earlier editions so anyone who didn't played later don't know it was changed.

jpeg jpeg

Edited by kempy

8 minutes ago, Sparks Duh said:

What's the difference between Oni no Akuma and Akuma no Oni?

Oni no Akuma was the original, grammatically incorrect spelling of the card. Later editions changed the name to Akuma no Oni, but it's the same guy.

To answer the OP's question, I'd like to see Ikoma Tsanuri. She was an interestingly conflicted character. Her character arc will be completely different if Toturi doesn't end up a ronin, so it'd be neat to see what happens with her.