SpawnGarret

New Expansion!

35 posts in this topic

On 4/20/2017 at 5:48 PM, TalisDiorn said:

It is on the front page news.  Under "News" it has scrolled down due to other news items posted since.  Under the FF logo is on the left-and-right scrolling banner.

I visit the FFG page like twice a week. If thats the case this news got pushed down like really really quick. 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, talkslow4me said:

I visit the FFG page like twice a week. If thats the case this news got pushed down like really really quick. 

Yes, they had a lot of news items popping up, so it got pushed down so that it wasn't in those items displayed by default - easy to miss it.

Edited by TalisDiorn

Very much looking forward to this as well!

I wonder if they will add an updated hero card for Corbin, as his ability as it is now makes no sense in a coop / solo game...?

I see in "UPCOMING" that it's been at the printer for 2 weeks now.  Next stage:  "ON THE BOAT"  !!

I've been hoping for this since the game launched.  I don't mind apps and have really enjoyed MoM2, but I was really loathe to dive into the Descent hole of expansions when only half the material was geared towards the only way I'd play the game.  I know there will be a little waste in Runebound as well but I can't think of what it will be except the competitive scenario card and the special enemy combat tokens.

alexbobspoons likes this

Posted (edited)

Do I remember it wrong, or wasn´t the expansion supposed to be out q3 at first? Or has it always been Q4?

Edited by incubi