Hello new friends, I am a new player of X wing, having only played 2 matches( I won both ). I am hoping to paint my TIE's soon, and was wondering if anyone had any tips. And does anyone how I could change my user?

-Kermit 

11 hours ago, player2454571 said:

Hello new friends, I am a new player of X wing, having only played 2 matches( I won both ). I am hoping to paint my TIE's soon, and was wondering if anyone had any tips. And does anyone how I could change my user?

-Kermit 

Change your username?  I think you'd probably need to sign up for a new account with the username you want.

Painting ships? Thin your paints, work in multiple thin layers to build up colour, use washes to bring out the details.  There are plenty of threads and videos around with longer tips, but those are two important ones.

I don't think you can edit a user name. It looks like you just started posting so it isn't too late to just start over with a new name. I'm new to posting too but I have a little too much activity going now to dump my username. I miss-spelled mine when I was creating it but didn't notice until I tried to sign back in the first time. Fortunately I had written it down the wrong way as well so I figured it out. I wish I had started over before I started creating content.

I was supposed to be Bollux (the droid from the Han Solo Adventures short stories) but I wrote Bullox accidentally. Oh well.

As for painting, read through some of the custom paint threads here in this sub-forum. There are links to tutorials scattered throughout.

Edited by Bullox
grammer