Jump to content
Odanan

N-1 Naboo Starfighter for X-Wing

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Odanan said:

Linked actions, definitely. 

BR -> Evade is a must.

A very agile (and cheap) torpedo carrier would be a good niche.

 

It looks like Scyks are gonna be in that kind of role too in 2.0 with the Heavy Title baked in. Even the Scyk stat line of 2att 3agi 3hull 1shields sounds alright for the N-1. With some linked actions and an Astro slot to make up for the reduced secondary weapon options, and I think we have a nice little ordnance carrier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What should the dial look like? Maybe: Blue: 1 banks, 2 straight and banks, 3 forward. White: 1-3 turns, 3 banks, 4-5 straight. Red: 3 S-loops, 2 T-rolls.

Or: Blue, 2-4 straight, 2-3 banks. White: 1-3 turns, 1 straight, 5 straight. Red: 3 S-loops, 2 T-rolls, 1 banks. 

Tbh, I like the second one best, pair with action bar of:

Focus>BR, evade>BR, TL>BR, BR.

Add statline of 2,3,3,1, and this could be a very valuable asset to the Alliance.

 

 

BTW, Bump from page 7.

Edited by GLEXOR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You think it would have both s-loops and t-rolls? I kind of doubt that.

While I like your second set of maneuvers better, I think the first is more likely. Could possibly also have 4 straight as blue.

Action bar is pretty good but I'm tempted to tie Evade to a ship ability for "whenever you barrel roll, get an evade token."

Or, alternatively: Focus>BR, Lock>BR,  BR>Evade.

Stat-line seems reasonable but it's hard for me to say the N-1 is as agile as the RZ1. Since there's no way to effectively do "2.5" I'll let that pass.

Edited by Ixidor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ixidor said:

You think it would have both s-loops and t-rolls?

Well, I wanted it to have sloops, but not just sloops. I thought about k-turn, but thought "How boring!". But then I realized that no ship has sloops AND trolls! I can give it that!

Just now, Ixidor said:

While I like your second set of maneuvers better, I think the first is more likely. Could possibly also have 4 straight as blue.

This is what I was afraid of, but the first is to close to the Advanced for my taste.

Just now, Ixidor said:

Action bar is pretty good but I'm tempted to tie Evade to a ship ability for "whenever you barrel roll, get an evade token."

Or, alternatively: Focus>BR, Lock>BR,  BR>Evade.

These actually look fun! I could defo go for one of these!

Just now, Ixidor said:

Stat-line seems reasonable but it's hard for me to say the N-1 is as agile as the RZ1. Since there's no way to effectively do "2.5" I'll let that pass.

I would not say the tie fighter is as agile as the A-wing, but it is a 3. I would put the N1 and TIE/ln at the same level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will Anakin in the N-1 be the first I7 pilot in 2.0?

Maybe his pilot ability will be: "You do not need a target lock to shoot Proton Torpedos. Do not spend a charge when you shoot Proton Torpedos. You may shoot Proton Torpedos at R 0-3."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Dengar5 said:

Will Anakin in the N-1 be the first I7 pilot in 2.0?

Maybe his pilot ability will be: "You do not need a target lock to shoot Proton Torpedos. Do not spend a charge when you shoot Proton Torpedos. You may shoot Proton Torpedos at R 0-3."

Either that or a defensive reroll after barrel rolling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2018 at 6:07 PM, GLEXOR said:

Bump from 6 again. 900 comments!

GLEXOR the hero we need; forgot about this post due to all the 2.0 hype. With the inferno squad guys coming into game; this could be the next ship deffo when they start making new stuff again.

Edited by the1hodgy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the idea of it having both sloops and trolls - it did seem like a very easy ship to flip around in.

Linking barrel roll with evade also sounds good - but why not link it with @Ixidor's comment of a 2.5 agility: since evade tokens are now nerfed (slightly), why not give it an agility of 2, and make it super easy for it to get evade tokens?  Would a free evade action after performing another action be too much?  I like the idea of barrel roll --> evade, but if we give it an agi of only two, it might not be enough.  Maybe free evade action after performing a green blue move or a barrel roll?

I would really like to see this in the game, preferably more than just as republic, but that would be nice too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, mazz0 said:

Woah woah woah - New Republic?!?

Hahahaha but the n was lower case! Seriously though old Legends New Jedi Order era would be sweet but impossible in the current Disney days 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, GILLIES291 said:

Hahahaha but the n was lower case! Seriously though old Legends New Jedi Order era would be sweet but impossible in the current Disney days 

Never Vong. I quit Star Wars once because of the Vong; I'll do it again if Disneyverse ever sinks that low. 

Let the past die. Kill if it if you have to.

Bring on the N-1 as a 2.0 Rebel ship. I hope the old Republic gets a faction in the new game, but I don't personally intend to buy any prequel era ships unless the Rebels or Empire get them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...