Green Knight

Vassal Summer 2017 Tournament

10 minutes ago, Dr alex said:

When the FAQ on dual turbolaser turrets refers to quad turbolaser turrets interrupting, is that deliberate or is it mean to be all about dual turbolaser turrets?

it just mean that you MUST finish the DTT dice modification to its completion before performing a different dice modification like QTC. 

Example: Add a red die for DTT. It comes up Accuracy. You must remove a die from the pool to complete the DTT dice modification before using QTC to add another Acccuracy

13 hours ago, JJs Juggernaut said:

Ug, I'd rather we just continue the old way, especially since I have no way to keep my "hand" on the vassal piece. I can move a squadron in 15 seconds, even with nudges. It will take me longer like this, even with a second band, since I'll have to toggle everything else over and over to visualize that position. It won't be intentional slow play, but it will be longer than normal.

I'd say that whatever works for you and your opponent is the best solution. As long as you're both happy - and play is proceeding in a fast(ish) and consistent fashion I see no problem with continuing the 'old ways'.

But the official ruling, based on the new regs, are as outlined. I'm not going to enforce this, Inquisition style. Consider it a guideline, aimed at speeding play and improving consistency.

JUDGES

Looking for more judges.

I already have @CaribbeanNinja but I'd like 2-3 judges for each of the Euro and NA sectors, plus possibly something for Australia (not sure how many players are from that region).

Judges will hang around and be helpful, answering questions and providing rulings both if asked and if they see illegal play.

Only limitation is they can't judge their own matches.

26 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

Okay, some updates done, about halfway though, honestly...  Of course, if there's any Questions/Queries about the Unofficial Official FAQ - PLEASE PM me, so I can get an answer up there...  I'm not Omniscient about what actually needs to be answered, after all :D

Yea, can you include a clause where I can ask my opponent to run their ships off the board and they HAVE to do it?

On 20/04/2017 at 9:27 PM, Green Knight said:

Some good builder news:

Fab's is now up and running with wave 6 previews, including Leia.

Warlords is also looking at an update, but I'm not sure when it hits.

Does that mean that Leia is kosher for the tournament?

(Sorry if this has been clarified already, there's a lot of pages to read through now).