Sign in to follow this  
brettpkelly

Full Elite Weequay damage stats

Firstly this analysis assumes you have range, which isn't always true, but makes things a lot simpler. I also assumed you’d always reroll 1 surge side of the green dice when possible.  This of course is not a perfect assumption, because you’d always reroll white dodges first, and sometimes black 3 block dice.  You might sometimes reroll one of the other green results as well.  Factoring in those situations would be a lot more work though so I decided to keep the assumptions simple.  Anyway here are the full stats:

Base:

DMG

Pierce

AVG

44.44%

14.81%

37.50%

2.78%

0.46%

4.41 average damage and .18 pierce. 

Hidden:

DMG

Pierce

AVG

33.33%

44.44%

18.98%

2.78%

0.46%

5.07 average damage, .67 average pierce.

With Focus:

DMG

Pierce

37.50%

25.00%

22.92%

11.11%

2.78%

0.62%

0.08%

6.19 average damage, .4 average pierce

Focused and Hidden:

DMG

Pierce

18.75%

37.50%

29.17%

11.11%

2.78%

0.62%

0.08%

6.56 average damage, .81 average pierce

Conclusions:

One of the questions I hoped to answer by doing this analysis was, "is it worth it to focus a hidden eWeequay, or hide a focused eWeequay?".  Looking at the numbers, yes you do get a significant damage increase from adding the extra condition.  I'd like to do a similar analysis for eRangers and see how the two compare.  I know the rangers will have more potential damage output because of their automatic pierce.  I'll have to do the math to figure how who's average is better, since the eRangers get two rerolls instead of 1.  Hope these are useful for you all!

-Brett

Edited by brettpkelly

Just to not leave a wrong impression: Elite Sniper gives the Elite Alliance Rangers one reroll of upto 2 dice if the target space is 5 or more spaces away. It's still a single reroll. (Not two rerolls of 1 die.)

Edited by a1bert

50 minutes ago, a1bert said:

Just to not leave a wrong impression: Elite Sniper gives the Elite Alliance Rangers one reroll of upto 2 dice if the target space is 5 or more spaces away. It's still a single reroll. (Not two rerolls of 1 die.)

Yeah I definitely meant that.