eagletsi111

Sabine Nerf: Must roll hit or Crit to work

56 minutes ago, Sir13scott said:

Let's be honest here...

Sabine made Bombs competitive. Everyone is just pissed because she is Rebel only. 

But just wait until the Scurrg comes out with that systems bomb upgrade and bomb generator. Then Tie Punishers and the Scurrg are gonna be serious bomb threats. 

Also I'm fine when Miranda takes Sabine. Makes it easier to kill her over C-3PO. 

Let's be even more honest.

Rebels are not competitive in the current meta without bombs, because the competing lists either token stack or tank after using their torps. Or, ah, both.

Furthermore, bombs are not competitive without Sabine.

Edited by Lampyridae

10 minutes ago, Lampyridae said:

Let's be even more honest.

Rebels are not competitive in the current meta without bombs, because the competing lists either token stack or tank after using their torps. Or, ah, both.

Furthermore, bombs are not competitive without Sabine.

But some could make the same claim about Palp and x7, and they didn't push ships out of use as much as Sabine. What makes her immune for nerfing consideration in light of that precedence?

15 minutes ago, Lampyridae said:

That's hardly true. Let's look at the recent tournament results.

Tatooine: 2/4 Rebel lists in the Top 8 had bombs

Naboo: 2/4 Rebel lists in the Top 8 had bombs

Hoth: 2/4 Rebel lists in the Top 8 had bombs

So just going by the Top 8 of the recent System Opens, only 6/12 Rebel lists in those cuts had bombs. Half the total number. Clearly bombs are not the only thing making Rebels competitive.

1 minute ago, FourDogsInaHorseSuit said:

Sorry I meant "2". Or "1".

Okay. I looked. The closest thing I found was "Their link is a matter of consequence." I disagree and explained why when I replied to that post. And unless you meant "no consequence", the dictionary meaning of the word agrees with me.

1 minute ago, FourDogsInaHorseSuit said:

It was addressed, scroll up, and click the "PREV" button if you don't find it.

*sigh* this again. I told you what I found and what I thought of it. If you want me to see something specific, quote it.