Sadgit

The Shadow Rune Project

We just released our fifth update:

- Fixed a bug in the travel event system
- Added italian translations for the quests "First Blood" and "A Fat Goblin" by Stregabbo
- Added german translations for the quest "Castle Daerion" by Tantum

As always the update can be downloaded inside Valkyrie.

I love the whole idea of this. Can I Please ask, looking on the valkyrie website it needs the play store app, how does this affect things if I have the steam version already installed? Is it fully in dependant or will it clash?

It depends on the platform you are using.

If you are using windows you will need to install Road to Legend via Steam in addition to Valkyrie.

I guess it's the same on Mac OS.

If you are using android there are special installation instructions for Valkyrie, but I haven't tried this out yet.

I hope this helps.

On 6/6/2018 at 7:11 PM, DerDelphi said:

It depends on the platform you are using.

If you are using windows you will need to install Road to Legend via Steam in addition to Valkyrie.

I guess it's the same on Mac OS.

If you are using android there are special installation instructions for Valkyrie, but I haven't tried this out yet.

I hope this helps.

Great thanks so for pc the steam version is fine. Great.

Due to user reports and some tests made by myself I have unfortunately discovered, that there currently seems to be a problem with the save and load system in Valkyrie itself.

Sadly, this means that saving and loading can't be used, because this causes the campaign to no longer function the way it is supposed to.

Of course this is a real problem, because it is impossible to play a complete campaign without saving the game. I already created an issue report for Bruce, and I hope he will be able to find a solution. I will update this post once I have further information to share.

At this time I sadly can't recommend to start a campaign until this has been fixed.

Thanks to everyone who reported this. I'm really sorry that you lost your campaign progress :(

We just released a small update which contains the following changes:

- Added italian translations for the quest "Castle Daerion" by Stregabbo
- Added german translations for the quests "The Cardinals Plight", "Death on the Wing" and "The Masquerade Ball" by Tantum

Unfortunately there is still nothing new to report regarding the save/load issues in Valkyrie :(