nickv2002

Next map in rotation is Jabba’s Palace (Starts April 12th)

Played this map a few times the other day.  I was running Rancor Bantha Lists.  I enjoy playing the creatures, but I'm not great at them yet.  

The starting zones are close enough that the creature list can do some damage if they open their door.  my hired guns opened the door round one.  And I would pass as much as possible.  if the opposing door is opened, it was creature lunchtime.  

Had fun, will be nice to see how this map changes lists.  

2 minutes ago, a1bert said:

The mission rule activates when the figure enters the space adjacent to Shyla and is thus relocated before she can perform the attack.

Thanks. That's what I thought it would be but timing throws me sometimes. 

I had a go on it yesterday and it was interesting. Lots of death ? occurred between the door and I ridnt realise how much of a dead zone that middle space is thanks to all the red  lines. 

What was also interesting was that when playing stashes there are essentially two at the top since there is one actually there and the second is accessed through the trapdoor so the one in the middle (between the terminals) was the most interesting because sending a person there limited their value to the main fight further up  

On the question of pushing people into the pit it is an interesting conundrum  how many things are there out there that can push? Onar and Shyla obviously but are there others? We had a good chat about it and in our game it went like this.

Turn 1 - smuggler jumped into the pit and sat on the stash. The end.  I had shyla but didn't want to throw anyone down the pit because it would have killed the smuggler without much reducing the damage output of the opposing team. If there had been a Luke sky walker or a similar powerful figure leading the other team I totally would have chucked him in. I wonder if that possibility will impact the meta? How screwed would your RGC be when you ran into shyla on that map 

On 03/04/2017 at 6:36 PM, Mrshojen said:

Does anybody have the PDF for this new map so it can be printed out for early play?Ibsh's pdf files doesn't have this pdf map in his list.

Ibsh's did it. The new map is online.