Sign in to follow this  
Djaskim609

Instead of new packs how about more prints?

The upcoming page shows Dunwich Legacy as shipping to retailers now.  Based on past performance, I would expect it to change to In Stores Now on Thursday, (eg today).

I ordered Dunwich and Miskatonic from CSI when they restocked on Tuesday and they're already sold out again today.  Miniature Market hasn't restocked yet but you can set an alert for when they do so you can jump on it.

From pushing the button on a reprint to hitting shelves is about a 6-month turnaround time. Considering the game has pretty much only been out that long, it's hardly reasonable to expect FFG to begin pouring out a wealth of Dunwich boxes. They will arrive. The wait is frustrating, but they will arrive.

8 hours ago, Djaskim609 said:

They're showing out of stock on the store page now. 

Dunwich and the first pack of the first cycle should be available again in 10 days tops (cross-checked the Upcoming page with a few european distributors allowing for pre-orders of these items and "on the shelf" dates coincide: beginning of April).

But yeah, it seems like the game sold more than they expected (clearly, this is something that will be fixed in the future, but the first packs have been printed probably before discovering such an unexpected demand)

22 hours ago, Jobu said:

The upcoming page shows Dunwich Legacy as shipping to retailers now.  Based on past performance, I would expect it to change to In Stores Now on Thursday, (eg today).

Well I guess past performance is not a guarantee of future success....  :)

I would have never gotten involved with this game had I known it would be so difficult to find.  At this rate it could be a year before I am able to purchase my first mythos pack. I am definitely done after this cycle.

33 minutes ago, Meretrix said:

I would have never gotten involved with this game had I known it would be so difficult to find.  At this rate it could be a year before I am able to purchase my first mythos pack. I am definitely done after this cycle.

After next cycle, it will be better. At GAMA they admitted an underestimate of demand but Dunwich was already at the printers. They ordered reprints and should be arriving soon. However the next cycle they ordered after knowing demand, so should have vastly more quantities available.