MysteriousRacerX

High Resolution "Learn to Play" and "Rules Reference"

These are great thank you.  I noticed they say they sell playmats for runewars(looks like 3x3?) but I haven't seen anything about these.  Anyone know what the deal is with this?  I was going to try to buy a custom 6x3 and a 3x3 for the game, but I'd be interested in seeing what's planned.

8 hours ago, Dosiere said:

These are great thank you.  I noticed they say they sell playmats for runewars(looks like 3x3?) but I haven't seen anything about these.  Anyone know what the deal is with this?  I was going to try to buy a custom 6x3 and a 3x3 for the game, but I'd be interested in seeing what's planned.

They will release them eventually.  They will probably sell 3x3 mats of various designs and allow you to mix and match for your 6x3 play area.

8 hours ago, Dosiere said:

@TallTonyB  I think mentioned they will be selling 3x3 mats like the x-wing mats, I'm not against this as the FFG mats are really nice quality and cheaper than most of the online stores for comparable mats.  I think my x-wing mat was $35 for for a full size RW game it will be $70? and my FLGS will be able to get them for the store at wholesale which is an even better bonus.

1 hour ago, jek said:

@TallTonyB  I think mentioned they will be selling 3x3 mats like the x-wing mats, I'm not against this as the FFG mats are really nice quality and cheaper than most of the online stores for comparable mats.  I think my x-wing mat was $35 for for a full size RW game it will be $70? and my FLGS will be able to get them for the store at wholesale which is an even better bonus.

Yep, they will be selling mats just like the X-Wing/armada ones they already sell. Unfortunately I'm a poor college student, so my undead will be fighting across the surface of the death star for awhile...

41 minutes ago, TallTonyB said:

Yep, they will be selling mats just like the X-Wing/armada ones they already sell. Unfortunately I'm a poor college student, so my undead will be fighting across the surface of the death star for awhile...

did they have an estimate on when these would be available?

20 minutes ago, jek said:

did they have an estimate on when these would be available?

I'm pretty sure they print these "in house", so it's just a matter of getting the designs made up and then ensuring they have packaging.  They have a quick turn around time, IIRC.