Blackbird888

PSA: Worst Day of the Year

Depending on how you're counting, in a mere 2-3 days (or this Saturday), one of the worst days of the year will be upon us. Yes, we are talking about April the 1st. Be prepared for false news announcements, shocking serves in regards to ongoing projects, strange proclamations by various well-respected groups, unusual forum posts, life-threatening stunts veiled as 'practical jokes,' and people acting like criminally insane sociopaths who disregard any comeuppance for their actions because 'it's just a joke, bro.'

Yeah, I think that's everything. I feel the need to leave something here, but I'm not sure what.

1 hour ago, Kamin_Majere said:

We will actually be playing a long session on April Fools.  I wonder what shenanigans will happen around the table that night lol

I ran a game on April Fools once.  The characters heard a rustling in the bushes, went to check it out, and found a stagehand.  Then the director shouts "CUT!"  Their characters had appeared on the set of a TV show.  Their D&D characters had to deal with modern life where everyone believed they were actors.  

15 hours ago, Edgookin said:

I ran a game on April Fools once.  The characters heard a rustling in the bushes, went to check it out, and found a stagehand.  Then the director shouts "CUT!"  Their characters had appeared on the set of a TV show.  Their D&D characters had to deal with modern life where everyone believed they were actors.  

That...is awesome...! 

...and I just realized I'm running the final Arc of a short-story within the regular I normally play in this Saturday...and I have a built-in Joke already planned! 

"Darth" Jar-Jar's reign of Terror will come to an end...