Sign in to follow this  
pease1

For fun Bwing list

Local casual play, we are doing a campaign where starting out pilot skill can be only 3 or less. I want to run some B-wings. Here is what I came up with:

https://geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Rebel Alliance&d=v4!s!44:36,-1,1,126:-1:-1:;44:36,-1,136,126:-1:-1:;44:36,-1,136,126:-1:-1:;64:-1:-1:-1:&sn=A and B noobs

We are all beginners. I expect tie swarms, but since we are all new players, both I and my opponents won't be flying the best. Thoughts on my list?

Thanks

Edited by pease1
Typo

3 hours ago, pease1 said:

Local casual play, we are doing a campaign where starting out pilot skill can be only 3 or less. I want to run some B-wings. Here is what I came up with:

https://geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Rebel Alliance&d=v4!s!44:36,-1,1,126:-1:-1:;44:36,-1,136,126:-1:-1:;44:36,-1,136,126:-1:-1:;64:-1:-1:-1:&sn=A and B noobs

We are all beginners. I expect tie swarms, but since we are all new players, both I and my opponents won't be flying the best. Thoughts on my list?

Thanks

You could drop the ordinance to have enough points for an X-Wing with R2 and Integrated Astromech. Use remaining points for a Jan crew member on one of the B-Wings and maybe an Ion Cannon if you think you'll be facing swarms.

Either way, three B-wings, when flown tightly together, can be super fun and destructive.

If you're looking to go down the munitions route you could drop one of the munitions from a b-wing to allow you to upgrade one of the others to Nera. 360 torpedoes is not to be messed with

26 minutes ago, J Viz said:

If you're looking to go down the munitions route you could drop one of the munitions from a b-wing to allow you to upgrade one of the others to Nera. 360 torpedoes is not to be messed with

I almost went there too, but OP says ships have to have a PS of 3 or lower.

1 hour ago, pease1 said:

Yeah, I like that pretty well. One of the best pilot abilities you'll find at PS 3 or lower.

If you keep them flying close, your T-70 shouldn't have to take a TL because your rerolls will equal the B-Wings. That'll free you up to Focus/boost as often as you need to. I'd almost be tempted to drop Sensor Cluster for BB8 but SC can be a life-saver assuming you're not spending the focus on attack.