Refugeanoth

"Slipshod" YT-2000 freighter trimmed up and ready for the table!

9 minutes ago, Kleeg005 said:

I love the swirl effects in the metallic colors.  Makes an absolute virtue of one the biggest difficulties in painting with metallics.   Well done!

Fun fact, I actually accomplished that effect on the canopy using metallic gel pens and layering a darker green beneath a lighter, then mixing citadel ardcoat on top of the  painter layer and drawing out the darker color through the lighter with a toothpick!

Those Form SLA printers are brilliant...hopefully the prices will keep coming down so they become more affordable soon!

Great job on the paint scheme...my FDM one's been sitting in undercoat for months now, keeps getting pushed to the back of the painting queue! :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, ianmiddy said:

Those Form SLA printers are brilliant...hopefully the prices will keep coming down so they become more affordable soon!

Great job on the paint scheme...my FDM one's been sitting in undercoat for months now, keeps getting pushed to the back of the painting queue! :rolleyes:

I know the feeling! One of these days it'll pop up on your table and I'm sure you'll make it awesome!