Sign in to follow this  
theescape333

Most Competitive Dengar/Asajj post nerf

I'm looking for the most competitive Dengar/Asajj list post nerf thanks. All I know is that Lattz and Jumpmaster Title are givens obviously. Or if you think there is a better scum pair than these two could you tell me? Thanks

Dengar (33)
Expertise (4)
K4 Security Droid (3)
Unhinged Astromech (1)
Rigged Cargo Chute (1)
Punishing One (12)

Asajj Ventress (37)
Push the Limit (3)
Latts Razzi (2)
Rigged Cargo Chute (1)
Rigged Cargo Chute (1)
Gyroscopic Targeting (2)

Total: 100

View in Yet Another Squad Builder

That's my current version, though it's completely untried, and the extra poopchutes can probably be improved upon.  The core Assaj build is right though, and I really rate Expertise Dengar.

I prefer to fly this, this makes them extremely hard to pin down as it frees up your action economy very well, Dengar has nasty revenge shots, while asajj is a natural tank with latts/focus/evade, and you can even EU out of arcs if you want to, as we all know large ships move pretty far with a boost action. practice flying them to get a feel for how to do it, but focus more on kiting non AT ships to get *free* damage in on your opponents.

DENGAR/ASAJJ

99 points

PILOTS

Dengar (53)
JumpMaster 5000 (33), Expertise (4), K4 Security Droid (3), Unhinged Astromech (1), Punishing One (12)

Asajj Ventress (46)
Lancer-class Pursuit Craft (37), Push the Limit (3), Latts Razzi (2), Engine Upgrade (4)