Sign in to follow this  
HolySorcerer

Next Deluxe leaked

So it appears that the next deluxe set has been leaked by the Polish distributor.  And by leaked I mean everything, pdfs for everything in the box, hell, even including the box have been leaked.  The six new investigators, all of the player cards, the scenario cards, the scenario book, everything has leaked.  If you want to discuss the leaked stuff then please mark your post as spoilers, otherwise you may want to avoid this forum for the next half a year or so until this gets released.

5 minutes ago, Network57 said:

inb4 deleted.

You really want to discuss an entire leaked box 6 months before it's officially announced... on the company's official webpage??

Nope, just giving people the heads up that the info is out there if they want to seek it, or avoid it.

Link? I'm curious to see. I don't care about spoilers (except for encounter spoilers, those I like to go in blind first go around).

EDIT: Big thread on AHLCG reddit. Has everything there even a zipfile containing all the images of the cards, campaign guide and tuckbox. Cool stuff. Time to dive in. ;)

Edited by soullos

9 hours ago, HolySorcerer said:

So it appears that the next deluxe set has been leaked by the Polish distributor.  And by leaked I mean everything, pdfs for everything in the box, hell, even including the box have been leaked.

How on Earth would this be possible?! Why to share so many details with a distributor?! Especially if it is a polish one*? :P
(*It is a joke, of course. Don't take it seriously. Any other nation would be referred instead of the one inserted.)

Edited by Aldus

2 minutes ago, Aldus said:

How on Earth would this be possible?! Why to share so many details with a distributor?! Especially if it is a polish one? :P

I know this was a joke and I don't want to start a fight but I am just wondering whether some people might find that offensive/racist...

47 minutes ago, Aldus said:

Why to share so many details with a distributor?!

Maybe the distributor needs the information as soon as possible to be able to prepare the translation to release localized version at the same time as the original.

From my understanding it was not the distributor, but rather the company responsible for the Polish translations.  Destiny leaked the contents of the SoR set, but already in Polish.  We were lucky enough to get the English versions at least.

24 minutes ago, AleksDj said:

Do you know what would be the name of the expansion where we would face Cthulhu? Would it be in Innsmouth ?

Thanks

Cthulhu is often associated with the sunken isle of R'lyeh so any expansion that mentions that island or involves ocean travel is a likely candidate.

J--

10 hours ago, KrisWall said:

Yeah, this is a weird game in that I actively DON'T want to see anything except maybe the player cards get spoiled.  It ruins the surprise.

Agreed.  Not hard to just look at the ones you want, though - the files were nicely divided :)

Some very interesting new investigators for sure.

10 hours ago, Buhallin said:

Some very interesting new investigators for sure.

True. Their design is looking too good to be a hoax.

Yet I'm not quite sure yet. Some red flags went up for me here and there.

Guess I'll have to wait for the official announcement to be sure.

And a bit off topic: I hope we will be able to get Marie Lambeau at some point in a pack

9 hours ago, Noccus said:

True. Their design is looking too good to be a hoax.

Yet I'm not quite sure yet. Some red flags went up for me here and there.

Guess I'll have to wait for the official announcement to be sure.

And a bit off topic: I hope we will be able to get Marie Lambeau at some point in a pack

There is no way this is fake, there is just way to much stuff here for it to be a hoax.

13 hours ago, mwmcintyre said:

I was given to understand Marie will definitely be included at some point in one of the expansions.

That's what FFG said, and I was honestly expecting it to be this one.  I guess she was further out than we were expecting.

On 3/26/2017 at 1:25 AM, mwmcintyre said:

I was given to understand Marie will definitely be included at some point in one of the expansions.

I thought she was from Louisiana, so my guess would be probably the Cthulhu themed deluxe. I mean, they are keeping the artists with this one which makes sense, so sure, lets keep it relevant. 

you won't find them anywhere now. It was a leak and it was available for approx 1-2hrs. 

Just wait for the official release... but i can tell you it looks great, you get more of everything + 1 special investigator