phynoz

Upcoming Tournament Rebel List! Please help!

I have  tournament this saturday and i am thinking of bringing this list.

The idea is to hit heavy every turn with keyan, biggs supports the y-wing with m9g8 who will be stressing every ship it can on the field.

I am still trying to make it more consistent so please help with any suggestion. Thanks a lot!

Keyan/Biggs/Y (99)

Gold Squadron Pilot — Y-Wing    18
Twin Laser Turret    6
R3-A2    2
BTL-A4 Y-Wing    0
Ship Total: 26

Biggs Darklighter — X-Wing    25
M9-G8    3
Integrated Astromech    0
Ship Total: 28

Keyan Farlander — B-Wing    29
Stay On Target    2
Advanced Sensors    3
Heavy Laser Cannon    7
Navigator    3
B-Wing/E2    1
Ship Total: 45

I recommend flying what you are comfortable with and have the most practice with. Be aware that if you fly them all together Biggs will likely pop in the second round (if you are lucky), especially if you are using his action to lock the Y. If you fly Keyan as a flanker, your opponent will almost assuredly turn at him first, and he will fall quick to focused fire and is almost half your list. I love the B, I desperately try to use Keyan and Nera  all the time, but they just aren't going to win you anything if they are the big hitter in your group.

Not trying to beat-up on you! I would recommend using a 1pt droid on Biggs, and maybe play around with pilots and upgrades. This is a quick though I had, not sure if it is better, but Keyan will hit harder and hopefully clear a bad guy about as quick as you lose Biggs.

Keyan Farlander (42) - B-Wing

Rage (1), Advanced Sensors (3), Heavy Laser Cannon (7), B-Wing/E2 (1), Hera Syndulla (1)

Jan Ors (32) - HWK-290

Twin Laser Turret (6), Intelligence Agent (1)

Biggs Darklighter (26) - X-Wing

R4-D6 (1), Integrated Astromech (0)

for what you are trying to accomplish, this should fit your style a bit better for the stressbot/hammer/biggs trio

99 points

PILOTS

Keyan Farlander (39)
B-Wing (29), Heavy Laser Cannon (7), Rage (1), B-Wing/E2 (1), Inspiring Recruit (1)

Biggs Darklighter (26)
X-Wing (25), R4-D6 (1), Integrated Astromech (0)

Braylen Stramm (34)
ARC-170 (25), R3-A2 (2), Gunner (5), Alliance Overhaul (0), Vectored Thrusters (2)

Edited by Jerval
forgot list

Here's a few suggestions:

(100)

Blackmoon Squadron Pilot (44) - E-Wing
R3 Astromech (2), Sensor Jammer (4), Advanced Proton Torpedoes (6), Experimental Interface (3)

Wild Space Fringer (43) - YT-2400
Tractor Beam (1), Mercenary Copilot (2), Outrider (5), Smuggling Compartment (0), Scavenger Crane (2), Stealth Device (3)

"Zeb" Orrelios (13) - TIE Fighter

2 hours ago, BlodVargarna said:

Here's a few suggestions:

(100)

Blackmoon Squadron Pilot (44) - E-Wing
R3 Astromech (2), Sensor Jammer (4), Advanced Proton Torpedoes (6), Experimental Interface (3)

Wild Space Fringer (43) - YT-2400
Tractor Beam (1), Mercenary Copilot (2), Outrider (5), Smuggling Compartment (0), Scavenger Crane (2), Stealth Device (3)

"Zeb" Orrelios (13) - TIE Fighter

Ignore this fool, he doesnt have anything better to do other than post unhelpful squadrons from the randomiser. Must have a pretty uninteresting and sad life. I think I might add them to the ignore list as their lack of intelligence may be infectious. 

There are some other good helpful hints here though.