On 3/22/2017 at 1:24 PM, Piscopas said:

As we continue to do these Showcase threads, some of the older ones are starting to fall way down into the forum.  I thought it might be a good idea to create an index thread to make them easier to locate.  Anyone know who to talk to about getting this stickied?

I love this index. What's next?

Hey @Piscopas, do you have plans to continue this index? If maintaining this on an ongoing basis is too much of a pain, maybe you could sit down one evening and push out all of the rest of the ships in one go. Create a post for each remaining ship and link them to this index and then sit back and watch your creation grow.

I'm a really big fan of what you started here.

Well then.

If Piscopas doesn't mind, I will carry the baton for a while, until he has the time to pick it up again.

I will go through each faction with an equal showcase.

Rebel, Imperial and scum. and repeat each faction in that order with a new ship.

that way it keeps everything on equal terms and fair for everyone to get to there favourite ship

in a timely fashion.

All the best,

Barry :D

On 9/21/2017 at 11:08 AM, Barry Harker said:

Well then.

If Piscopas doesn't mind, I will carry the baton for a while, until he has the time to pick it up again.

I will go through each faction with an equal showcase.

Rebel, Imperial and scum. and repeat each faction in that order with a new ship.

that way it keeps everything on equal terms and fair for everyone to get to there favourite ship

in a timely fashion.

All the best,

Barry :D

Hey @Barry Harker, do you still plan to revive this showcase index?