Sign in to follow this  
EbonHawk

Admiral Raddus

4 hours ago, Forresto said:

Well he's an aggressive Patton like figure and he's the reason the hammerhead rams the ISD. Whatever his ability is it should be something that encourages unusual tactics such as ramming. 

Apparently he was modelled on Churchill.

*Needs citation.

4 hours ago, EbonHawk said:

Maybe something like 2 activations consecutively, or a buff for ramming at full speed (3-4) to emphasise the "engage sunlight engines" or whatever the Captain of the hammerhead spews before he bricks it

"sub-light"?

1 hour ago, ManInTheBox said:

*Needs citation.

"sub-light"?

I guess entering hyperspace while pointing at a star destroyer would cause the damage shown in the film!

4 minutes ago, TheCallum said:

I have to spend half my life speaking Chinese.  Which word Star Wars or Star Trek use for something that is impossible according to the laws of physics is the least of my problems.

Peace ;)

I don't think I'd play Raddus anyway.  He seems fishy to me.

Edited by D503

To OP, probably won't be raddus's ability. But I can see a possibilty for the mc75(when it comes) to have a title or upgrade allowing the deployment of a cr90 upon destruction, much like xwing's "hound's tooth" with the "nashtah pup pilot" :)

May even be reason enough for ffg to package another cr90 variant(i want blue markings) together with the mc75.

"This is Admiral Raddus of the Rebel Alliance. All squadron leaders report in."

Raddus also did give orders to starfighters, so he could props be a commander boosting his squadrons?

Edited by Muelmuel

4 hours ago, ManInTheBox said:

*Needs citation.

"sub-light"?

after they make contact the captain shouts "sun-light thrusters full power" which is what pushes the ISD into the other ISD

58 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

after they make contact the captain shouts "sun-light thrusters full power" which is what pushes the ISD into the other ISD

Sun-Light?

Sub-light. That term has a long history is the Star Wars Verse. Han Solo said it in the original trilogy. 

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sublight_engine

Edited by GrandAdmiralCrunch

2 hours ago, D503 said:

I have to spend half my life speaking Chinese.  Which word Star Wars or Star Trek use for something that is impossible according to the laws of physics is the least of my problems.

Peace ;)

I don't think I'd play Raddus anyway.  He seems fishy to me.

I believe the common phrasing is "pulled out of hyperspace," i.e., "hold tight, we are pulling out of hyperspace." 

I think Hyperspace is a tight fit for most ships so they have to make sure they pull out in time.

Edited by GrandAdmiralCrunch

3 hours ago, D503 said:

If you choose Raddus the imperial player should be able to warp in Devastator behind you on turn 4

We have a (pretend) house rule that any ship that you purchase at the store during a game can hyperspace in within 20 minutes of the purchase. The staff at the FFG Game Center have heartily endorsed this rule, so look for it to become official in the FAQ for Wave 6 (sometime in 2020).