clanofwolves

So going to my LGS it'll be.....

30 posts in this topic

Rebel stress control and Biggs cause Heaver got some more acrylic and everyone follows....back to 2014...and Palp, and Scum, are a bit neutered. Way to go Mousy, um....what you guys think?

9 minutes ago, Hawkstrike said:

Triple Jumps, everywhere.

Oh, yeah, toilet seats. Errrrr! There just isn't enough Guinness is there?

4 minutes ago, clanofwolves said:

Oh, yeah, toilet seats. Errrrr! There just isn't enough Guinness is there?

That's why there's Jameson's.

Ob3ron likes this

Yay, triple scouts everywhere again... Better than TLT I guess... I'm so glad FFG went through all that hard work with the latest FAQ because it sure freshened up the meta just like everybody said it would. ;) 

10 hours ago, Stoneface said:

That's why there's Jameson's.

Oh, that's taking her up some notches; in cost and hit value; guess there are lots of Jumps on mats you frequent huh?

Stoneface likes this

1 hour ago, clanofwolves said:

Oh, that's taking her up some notches; in cost and hit value; guess there are lots of Jumps on mats you frequent huh?

I play for fun. If I didn't I would have chucked everything into acetone awhile back. It's not a lot of JumpMasters that bother me, it's how badly I do. But I've met some great people, made some new friends and reconnected with a couple of old ones. Can't ask for more than that.

Not very many places around here have Guinness. Harp is more common. There is a restaurant across the street from the lgs that carries a dark that I like. Doesn't have the body of Guinness and nowhere near the head but a decent quaff.

Not to insult anyone but being 1/4 Scot I do prefer a nice single malt.

I really like the Vader/Guinness poster. Where did you find that?

clanofwolves and Kleeg005 like this

4 hours ago, Stoneface said:

I play for fun. If I didn't I would have chucked everything into acetone awhile back. It's not a lot of JumpMasters that bother me, it's how badly I do. But I've met some great people, made some new friends and reconnected with a couple of old ones. Can't ask for more than that.

Not very many places around here have Guinness. Harp is more common. There is a restaurant across the street from the lgs that carries a dark that I like. Doesn't have the body of Guinness and nowhere near the head but a decent quaff.

Not to insult anyone but being 1/4 Scot I do prefer a nice single malt.

I really like the Vader/Guinness poster. Where did you find that?

Guinness is the pint against which all others are judged. I've never had a single malt, so I'll defer to you.  The Guinness poster is but a Google grab...

Cheers

You guys need to have a little faith. As each wave is released, game balance swings back and forth. The Imps are getting an unlimited supply of rockets for that three dice attack at all ranges that can't be modded by the defender. A couple of good turrets too.

So sit back and enjoy a pint or two. I'll be nursing my single malt wondering when the Rebellion will be "great again".

Karhedron and Rodafowa like this

Just now, Stoneface said:

The Imps are getting an unlimited supply of rockets for that three dice attack at all ranges that can't be modded by the defender."

You have it the wrong way around. Unguided Rockets cannot be modded by the attacker except with a Focus token. The defender can mod his green dice all he wants.

Karhedron likes this

Just now, defkhan1 said:

You have it the wrong way around. Unguided Rockets cannot be modded by the attacker except with a Focus token. The defender can mod his green dice all he wants.

Yes, the defender can mod his greens but I don't think he can mod the reds.

ScummyRebel likes this

Just now, Stoneface said:

Are you talking about Sensor Jammer or M9? Those are very specific corner cases. More than offset by the restriction on the attacker.

1 hour ago, Stoneface said:

Correct.  The only mods to the reds from Unguided Rockets that are possible are by spending a focus token to flip eyes to hits.

Greens are unaffected.

Play whatever you want to play, and enjoy the game.

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to fly for the Campaign against Cancer event next month. There's a lot of ships I like to fly, just need to find the ones I want to use.... I might actually be that weird guy who flies Cassian with tactician next to the stresshog and then throw a pocket ace next to them? Because this is fun, and I like finding whacky ideas I can chain off each other.

StriderZessei likes this