Sign in to follow this  
joyrock

I don't think there's a more fun modern list than the simple triple protectorates.

Recommended Posts

Fenn Rau, Old Teroch, and Kad Solus with Attanni Mindlink, Seismic Torpedoes, Autothrusters, and title. 

It almost certainly isn't the best list around, but the ships are a blast to fly, and I love the very fast, in your face kind of fight protectorates get, while not having to worry about action economy and almost always having the choice of initiative as it comes in at just 97 points. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cerve said:

Pff, change AM with Fearlessness, be a real man!



Yep I like that list too :)

 
 

This. Try Cobra + Fenn and 1 other ship with fearlessness (e.g. Zuckuss).

Have you ever wanted to down Ghost, Decimator or Falcon in a single round of firing? This list can and does it consistently.

Edited by Grivoire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, joyrock said:

Fenn Rau, Old Teroch, and Kad Solus with Attanni Mindlink, Seismic Torpedoes, Autothrusters, and title. 

It almost certainly isn't the best list around, but the ships are a blast to fly, and I love the very fast, in your face kind of fight protectorates get, while not having to worry about action economy and almost always having the choice of initiative as it comes in at just 97 points. 

I actually played against something among these lines recently and is was so effective its was almost not fun at all! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NakedDex said:

You want a great laugh? 4 Strikers. You want to give yourself AND your opponent a great laugh? 4 Bombers.

Careful. With the next wave, 4-5 bomber lists will finally, finally become ascendant.

... With barely a target lock on the board. Not gonna lie, that's going to feel weird...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NakedDex said:

You want a great laugh? 4 Strikers. You want to give yourself AND your opponent a great laugh? 4 Bombers.

With 4 Bombers it is usually me who does the laughing :D I remember even back in the day when I tried the first triple K-Wing style list with them (4 Proximity Mine Bombers and a Doomshuttle) I made my opponent say "these TIE bombers seem a but OP". Glorious days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played against those pilots but without the Attani. They had the title, fearlessness, and stealth device. I made some poor decisions and my ARCs made for a bad matchup for me but the list did seem like it would be a bit of kick to fly if putting it all on the shoulders of the green dice. TLTs were an issue for the list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Reiver said:

Careful. With the next wave, 4-5 bomber lists will finally, finally become ascendant.

... With barely a target lock on the board. Not gonna lie, that's going to feel weird...

They're already strong. I've been rocking them for ages to the chagrin of many opponents. They're just getting another potential option now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this