Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IG88E

Remove secondary weapon range rule from turrets?

56 posts in this topic

We walk in circles. Two ways to run straight.

If you are "Fly by the Book" no cure to TLT sindrome till Legal Nerf (perhaps never)

If you are "Casual Improve and Adapt" guy probably you got your Nerf.

As Casual Pilot I can only say that giving R3 green mod to TLT after some test vaccined our group against TLT fever. 

Your game, your rules...if playing casual. If not, simply play as it is and obey the Rulelords and praise the Gamemakers.

After seeing what happened to palp with a heavy handed nerf bat,  I would say for 6 points leave it alone.  If you want it see less play make the other turrets better.

7 minutes ago, sim1killa said:

After seeing what happened to palp with a heavy handed nerf bat,  I would say for 6 points leave it alone.  If you want it see less play make the other turrets better.

They tried that.  Synced Turret would be really good if it weren't for TLT being light years better.

3 hours ago, sim1killa said:

That wasn't a heavy handed nerf batting. What happened to Manaroo was heavy handed, what Palp got was a knocking down a peg.

He's still an 8 point Get out of Jail card, it just now you can only use him for the rolls you KNOW you need him for, and not the roll you need him for that you never see coming.

So, when a Ghost vomits 4 hits onto Fel, then you know to seed that roll with an evade.

It's when a TIE fighter puts 2 hits on Fel, with his customary Focus + Evade combo at range 3 and he then rolls 5 blanks and takes 1 damage and loses his Stealth Device, those are the times that are going to get through now.

Manaroo though? Savage. Didn't even NEED the Zuckuss nerf at that point, but we got it anyway. It doesn't hurt Paratanni, but Dengaroo is basically dead.