Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JJFDVORAK

[CCL] All systems will bow to the First Order

56 posts in this topic

Just now, VanderLegion said:

With the nerfs to x7 and palp I think 2 attack is totally viable again.  I've been practicing a tie swarm again (partly because we're doing a RO/ANH tournament next month, but I'm playing against whatever, not just stuff for that tournament).  And I've been running plenty of 2 attack ships outside of that.  A single 2-die attack might not do a lot to a high agility target, but if you have multiple you can do just fine.

That's true. I almost gave the AAL a 2 dice primary in addition to the title, but I didn't want to have people just not use the title and just shoot 2 dice out the rear arc. And I needed the rear arc printed to limit the turret like I wanted to. I wasn't sure how to limit the turret without  a clearly defined area, but I didn't want people to actually use the rear arc without the turret. I guess it was a catch 22 that obviously (at least in your case) cost me votes. I still am going to try to print out my cards and try a few games, just to see how it works out. It seemed fun to me anyway.:D

1 minute ago, JJFDVORAK said:

That's true. I almost gave the AAL a 2 dice primary in addition to the title, but I didn't want to have people just not use the title and just shoot 2 dice out the rear arc. And I needed the rear arc printed to limit the turret like I wanted to. I wasn't sure how to limit the turret without  a clearly defined area, but I didn't want people to actually use the rear arc without the turret. I guess it was a catch 22 that obviously (at least in your case) cost me votes. I still am going to try to print out my cards and try a few games, just to see how it works out. It seemed fun to me anyway.:D

Could have done something similar to the ghost, where you have a "special" arc of some kind as opposed to a rear arc, so primary only works out the front, but still have the printed arc to block the turret in that direction.

JJFDVORAK likes this

6 minutes ago, VanderLegion said:

Could have done something similar to the ghost, where you have a "special" arc of some kind as opposed to a rear arc, so primary only works out the front, but still have the printed arc to block the turret in that direction.

Now you tell me!<_<:D Yeah that is a good idea, but I really didn't consider that people would really have a problem with it not having a primary and that they would be cool with the cheaper 270 degree turret. Also I made it very cheap for it's agility and hit points with the idea that you would be buying a turret and team. Also I really liked the way the boarding party worked. I was hoping others would too.

2 minutes ago, JJFDVORAK said:

Now you tell me!<_<:D Yeah that is a good idea, but I really didn't consider that people would really have a problem with it not having a primary and that they would be cool with the cheaper 270 degree turret. Also I made it very cheap for it's agility and hit points with the idea that you would be buying a turret and team. Also I really liked the way the boarding party worked. I was hoping others would too.

Yah sadly I haven't had the time to go over all posts people have made for submissions this time around (and didn't submit any imperial myself) to give feedback on what I personally thought about it all

JJFDVORAK likes this

Just now, VanderLegion said:

Yah sadly I haven't had the time to go over all posts people have made for submissions this time around (and didn't submit any imperial myself) to give feedback on what I personally thought about it all

That's totally understandable. If you get a chance, I'd love to know what you think of my cards. If you can't, no problem. Thanks for your input so far.