KrisSherriff

How would you build your Auzituck Gunship?

C3P0 + Rey crew for whichever pilot suits it best.

Generic? probably wont ever put anything other than the wookies on there unless i find an interesting supporty combo. Though Jyn comes to mind since she has a 180 arc to check for enemy ships now....

2 minutes ago, TitaniumChopstick said:

R2 + 3PO + reinforce = new fat falcon

Which you can ignore since it won't be putting out that much damage.

This is interesting to me:

Kashyyyk Defender (24)
Bodhi Rook (1)
Finn (5)
Targeting Computer (2)

Total: 32

Probably a little expensive, but Finn will work with the auxiliary arc. Rook helps with grabbing a TL and 4-5 dice out of the auxiliary arc should be pretty good. Unfortunately, adding the extra defense die won't help really at all since you have no way of modifying it. Maybe the PS 3 will have an EPT and you can get Lone Wolf.

2 minutes ago, Jo Jo said:

Which you can ignore since it won't be putting out that much damage.

Depends what the pilot abilities are.  Fat Han worked with the build because of his pilot ability.  Can't say yet if one of the unique pilots will have a pilot that helps with damage output if you go full defensive.

4 minutes ago, FTS Gecko said:

...out of wood?

This leaves room for a new cannon. 

Incinerator Cannon -

Range: 1

Attack Dice: 3

Cost: 2

Text: Roll double the attack dice when attacking wooden ships

6 hours ago, Vineheart01 said:

C3P0 + Rey crew for whichever pilot suits it best.

Generic? probably wont ever put anything other than the wookies on there unless i find an interesting supporty combo. Though Jyn comes to mind since she has a 180 arc to check for enemy ships now....

4 of these things with wookie commandos seems like a viable squad for  taking and giving out hits. The 4 B wig list has sorta returned..... but without the B wings?

32 minutes ago, rafcpl6868 said:

4 of these things with wookie commandos seems like a viable squad for  taking and giving out hits. The 4 B wig list has sorta returned..... but without the B wings?

4 of these with commandoes vs 4 scurrgs with long range scanners and 1 point crew would be an interesting matchup

7 hours ago, rafcpl6868 said:

I'm seeing 2 reinforce tokens in the pack;)

Looks like it but it wouldn't be the first time FFG have got the wrong cards/tokens on the initial images.

I can't see the need for 2 Reinforce tokens unless one of the pilots or upgrade cards allows you to Reinforce a second time. The ability to negate the first 2 hits from every attack sounds like verging on NPE though, even for an Agility 1 ship.

14 hours ago, Narcoleptic said:

One flavor would be with Rage + Inspiring Recruit + Finn for  a really angry wookie. Green only though, but with that arc it shouldn't be too horrible.

That's gonna be super expensive.  It'll hit like a truck fo rits size but I doubt it'll have dial to support self stress.

My best guess would be 3PO and Rey unless something really surprising happens, maybe Op Spec/Gunner.

6 minutes ago, Karhedron said:

I can't see the need for 2 Reinforce tokens unless one of the pilots or upgrade cards allows you to Reinforce a second time.

New crew upgrade definetily doing something with reinforce tokens.

12 minutes ago, Karhedron said:

Looks like it but it wouldn't be the first time FFG have got the wrong cards/tokens on the initial images.

I can't see the need for 2 Reinforce tokens unless one of the pilots or upgrade cards allows you to Reinforce a second time. The ability to negate the first 2 hits from every attack sounds like verging on NPE though, even for an Agility 1 ship.

I suspect there will be a $thing that will add reinforce to the action bar of 0 and 1 agility (small) ships.  Probably a mod, so that you can't have it with Advanced SLAM on the K Wing.

I might have missed something, but after double checking the article I don't see anything about Auzituck having an auxiliary arc. I think line on the ship token is purely for you to delineate where to place your reinforce token to indicate if you've gone for the fore or aft option. 

Hence this also also means the crew that buffs reinforce might allow the ship to reinforce both fore and aft simultaneously -  thus explaining the extra token. 

Just now, Trevor Goodchild said:

I might have missed something, but after double checking the article I don't see anything about Auzituck having an auxiliary arc. I think line on the ship token is purely for you to delineate where to place your reinforce token to indicate if you've gone for the fore or aft option. 

Hence this also also means the crew that buffs reinforce might allow the ship to reinforce both fore and aft simultaneously -  thus explaining the extra token. 

It does have an aux arc, it's visible on the pilot cards.

23 minutes ago, Trevor Goodchild said:

I might have missed something, but after double checking the article I don't see anything about Auzituck having an auxiliary arc.

There are auxiliary arc card in the picture.