IG88E

TIE Aggressor with IG2000 title

313 posts in this topic

What's the bet another Aggressor-like expansion is released in the future for Scum that requires another FAQ entry?

Posted (edited)

What's funny is that the day the IG-2000 was released, but they called the dials and the cards "aggressor", I thought "wow that'll cause a lot of confusion if they release the TIE Agressor some point down the road." No lie, I actually saw this one coming! But then I thought "yeah right, old canon, no way the TIE Aggressor will exist." When the TIE/SF first hit screens I thought that had sealed it for sure.

So, moral of the story, at least be glad that the TIE/Ag even exists in the first place. It could well be the last gasp of the old canon!

Edited by Kieransi
Odanan and FlyingAnchors like this

9 minutes ago, Kieransi said:

What's funny is that the day the IG-2000 was released, but they called the dials and the cards "aggressor", I thought "wow that'll cause a lot of confusion if they release the TIE Agressor some point down the road." No lie, I actually saw this one coming! But then I thought "yeah right, old canon, kind of an ugly version of the advanced, FFG will give the Imps a turret with the TIE/SF for sure, no way the TIE Aggressor will exist." 

So, moral of the story, at least be glad that the TIE/Ag even exists in the first place. It could well be the last gasp of the old canon!

So you saw Tie/sfs the day the IG-2000 was released? You are a hell of a psychic

FlyingAnchors and Kieransi like this

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, IG88E said:

So you saw Tie/sfs the day the IG-2000 was released? You are a hell of a psychic

Haha! Yeah, I could've phrased that better... No, it was an ongoing thought process, and I could use some help putting my posts in order - I think I fixed it now. As I was watching Episode VII I just figured the TIE/SF would be the Imperial turret ship and rule out any future turrets. I just honestly never expected to see an old canon ship again with so much going on in Rebels and the new movies.

Edited by Kieransi
IG88E likes this

5 hours ago, Kieransi said:

It could well be the last gasp of the old canon!

The canonical releases can't keep up with the X-Wing expansions. Until this day, FFG has to keep searching for character names, ship stats, weapons and equipment in Legends. Most of the Scum game is Legends, anyway...

Besides, there is still at least one more ship in Legends that needs to see the table...

1 hour ago, VanderLegion said:

The chiss clawcraft!

It's a TIE that isn't a TIE... I'm not sure about that...

36 minutes ago, Odanan said:

It's a TIE that isn't a TIE... I'm not sure about that...

Exactly!  It's even BETTER than a tie! (At least it is when it's my custom one :p)

4 hours ago, Odanan said:

The canonical releases can't keep up with the X-Wing expansions. Until this day, FFG has to keep searching for character names, ship stats, weapons and equipment in Legends. Most of the Scum game is Legends, anyway...

Besides, there is still at least one more ship in Legends that needs to see the table...

The scimitar assault bomber! "We'll get it right this time around"

VanderLegion likes this

Well, as long as non-canon stuff still has a place in this game, I'd like some beachtrooper crew please! Not the weird scary Rogue One ones, but the silly old-fashioned-swimsuit-wearing LEGO ones! :D