xanderf

Wave 11 announced at GAMA!

This is awesome. I love the Wookie Gunship. I wasn't expecting that at all. Bringing the reinforce action to the non epic ships will be a good move. 

The Tie Aggressor is interesting. I can't see the point values but a 4 tie TLT could be fun. 

Just now, AwesomeJedi said:

How are you unenthusiastic?

It's not an unreasonable response.  Compared to Armada Wave VI, which is 100% on-screen canon...including ships just recently seen in the last Star Wars movie in a big way...the X-Wing wave simultaneously announced is a bit less amazing.  It is only one canonical ship, after all, and that one only barely - it appeared for, like, 4 seconds tops in one episode of 'Rebels'.

So, I can see the reason for that feeling.

Havoc is a solid addition, welcome to have it. And I like the look of the /AG mini and the design - hopeful it's pretty good.

Cautious about the Wookiee Gunship. I'd heard that rumor a lot and poo-pooed it every time on account of, well, it not having great variety. Not sure how I like 9 health with Reinforce. Like, if this thing gets Reinforce, why doesn't the Ghost? I'm interested what FFG will do with a lot of these "two slot" upgrades, but will withhold judgement until the whole thing is announced. Interesting FFG busted out Armada today, but holding back X-Wing... probably until this Friday?

6 minutes ago, AwesomeJedi said:

How are you unenthusiastic?

his not the only one, guess until they release more ships I'm gonna save some cash again.

Edited by Fauxfox

4 minutes ago, DJBadfish said:

This is awesome. I love the Wookie Gunship. I wasn't expecting that at all. Bringing the reinforce action to the non epic ships will be a good move. 

The Tie Aggressor is interesting. I can't see the point values but a 4 tie TLT could be fun. 

4 with TLT and LWF for the PS2 for 100 points total. 

What do we call this list? 

4 minutes ago, xanderf said:

It's not an unreasonable response.  Compared to Armada Wave VI, which is 100% on-screen canon...including ships just recently seen in the last Star Wars movie in a big way...the X-Wing wave simultaneously announced is a bit less amazing.  It is only one canonical ship, after all, and that one only barely - it appeared for, like, 4 seconds tops in one episode of 'Rebels'.

So, I can see the reason for that feeling.

The Auzituck was in the Darth Vadre comics too

8 minutes ago, Tom1132 said:

Do we reckon Chewbacca could be one of the pilots?

There is a PS5 unique with a 1-word name. All but the first couple letters are hidden in the image, though, and I can't make them out anyway.

I really was kinda hoping for a "dogfight doubles" pack of an x-wing and a TIE interceptor, with squadron cards and something that rewarded flying diverse squads with the same ships. would stretch you into using other ships you don't see much.

but that aggressor looks great!! Very interested!

2 minutes ago, Viktus106 said:

It's difficult to make out but:

Wookie Gunship:

PS2 - 24 points. 2 1 6 4

Focus and Reinforce (Yey!) And it has an aux arc card. Looking at the image, can't see dotted lines like the arc so gunna go crazy and assume Bossk style 180?

Ooh, I think you're right. You can almost see the dotted lines. 

This thing is going to have an atrocious dial, methinks.