xanderf

Wave 11 announced at GAMA!

Personally, I enjoy this run for 1 agi, if FFG will be able to make them good again. 

anyway, for the reinforce action, I will not surprise if it will change for small ships only, into "you get the evade result into your arc of fire. Which is 180' for this ship.

5 hours ago, Zura said:

Guys, if i see right, aggresor has auxilary arc. Turrets probably will fire from it only.

Lol ? if that's the case i foresee tear-soaked keyboards and salty posts from the imp bootlickers.

Or even better! They give the Aggressor full acces to TLTs and then nerf the turret into uselessness.  This would be hilarious just to see the epic whine.

Standard play re-enforce works on firing arcs, so expect any ship with it to use a 180 arc. If there's a 'reenforce an ally' card in there, expect it to only work on the forward arc.

Rebels now have access to unique salvaged droids. Yes, /salvaged/ droids.

I'd called the rockets being reusable, but focus-and-nothing-else is a shock. Redline and Jonus are gonna be pissed.

Though it does at least buy you... Eh... An action-deniable X-Wing lite for 18pts? Could be a sign to come regarding the depth of intended X-Wing and B-Wing fixes.

Aggressor turret looks like they finally accepted that they'd changed the value of a turret with TLT, at last. Pity dorsal turrets weren't 2pts to go with them. Either way, we now have a third viable turret option. Kavil will be thrilled.

Edited by Reiver

8 hours ago, Lampyridae said:

Uh, why? The Blaster Turret is the one that says that. HWKs are going to be running anyway. One die is not really going to make that much difference.

Meanwhile, yet another thing to weld onto the Attack Shuttle.

I don't see the Synced Turret having a big place on the Attack Shuttle. The lack of the Target Lock action means you've got to pair this with a Targeting Computer, making Dorsal Turret usually the better bet.

19 hours ago, Dr Lucky said:

I don't see the Synced Turret having a big place on the Attack Shuttle. The lack of the Target Lock action means you've got to pair this with a Targeting Computer, making Dorsal Turret usually the better bet.

Dutch Vander handing out target locks though... I think he's going to like sync'd turret allot. Maybe paired with targeting astromech?

On 16/03/2017 at 0:46 AM, VanderLegion said:

Or deadeye

Which would function as TL+Focus on anything in arc... Deadeye alone is worth it even for a TL capable ship because that means you have flexibility of targets and the option of defensive Focus. Sure, you can hang on to the TL for the next turn, but you may not be able to use it - target moves out of range, your TL is peeled off by Expert Handling, Black One etc. Whereas Focus can be stripped only by Wes Janson or that Scum HWK pilot (and a handful of others) and is very easy to replenish.

Edited by Lampyridae