Sign in to follow this  
DrCthulhu

Street Date April 13th

April 13th ? That's a good date, not too late for us at least. I hope they have a lot of boxes for us to buy :P and not have half the customers having to wait for the second fleet to land in America in I don't know when....

13 hours ago, Babyblue said:

Just wanted to confirme that my local store listed it as 13th april today. 

Wow that's good news, as I believe (based on your profile) you're in Europe?

Heartening for would be players (like) me down in Australia - if US and Europe are getting it at the same time, then we should be soon too!

And french version for 14th April... ... a bit deceived that my online retailer won't sell the english version... I just hope they won't f*ck the translation up... bah I'll use the english rule references.... Honestly, I didn't hope the game until May... Now I can preorder (finally) my two core sets :D

EDIT : ok I went totally crazy and pre-ordered 3 core sets... That idea crossed my mind since I first saw it somewhere on this forum. The thing is that I don't plan on buying tons of exemplars of every single expansions. I'll take them for the cards and extra units but at the end of the day, 90€ for that many figs is not a steal at all in comparison with what it would cost me to get them by buying each one apart. Yes it is expansive, yes it is like buying myself a birthday gift and this is what I do. I've prevented myself from buying nearly anything non essential to my subsistance... (Yes food is non essential to me, I only need to drink... because when you're drunk you go to sleep, you don't use electricity because you don't turn the light on, you don't buy food because sleeping is eating so you finish your month with a huge bonus....now that Runewars is pre-ordered, I can eat again :D)

Edited by Elrad

I just emailed 'Chaos Cards', a UK online retailer enquiring about the release date and they replied saying that they have received nothing from fantasy flight. 

Doesn't look too good for a UK release any time near April 13... 

On 28. mars 2017 at 0:49 AM, maxam said:

Wow that's good news, as I believe (based on your profile) you're in Europe?

Heartening for would be players (like) me down in Australia - if US and Europe are getting it at the same time, then we should be soon too!

And it's listed as in stock today in one store and ready to order in another. I'm in Norway. 

On 28/03/2017 at 3:47 PM, Cultiststeve said:

I just emailed 'Chaos Cards', a UK online retailer enquiring about the release date and they replied saying that they have received nothing from fantasy flight. 

Doesn't look too good for a UK release any time near April 13... 

Magic Madhouse dispatched mine yesterday, I cheaped out on shipping though so expecting it on Saturday due to Good Friday.

arrival expected next week in Slovakia, at least according to the only shop that is going to sell it here :( Such a devastating news for our large SVK community here ... god **** am I the only one here ??

On 4/13/2017 at 0:25 PM, NorthernProphet said:

Magic Madhouse dispatched mine yesterday, I cheaped out on shipping though so expecting it on Saturday due to Good Friday.

Nice. I actualy ended up getting my preorder delivered on the Thursday.