+ Quantum Storm (1)
GR-75 Medium Transports (18 + 9)
    + Slicer Tools (7)
    + Bright Hope (2)
Han Solo (26)
2 x YT-2400 (16)
2 x VCX-100 Freighter (15)

5stars_small.gif

My fellow rebels, does anyone of you have banked points?

@BrobaFett: If my assault should be a Hyperlane Raid, the target needs to be a system on the two hyperlanes or within the corellian box AND without a presence or base token.

Rules clarification: Is it possible to trash upgrades?

Updated the webpage for the end of round 2

Here is the webpage for round 3.

Bah, Mc30 with expanded launchers do not work in a Mothma fleet. Even children do know that. I will trash my shrimps for space pickles instead (it's more veggie). Eat this! :P

Edited by Darth Veggie

1 minute ago, Darth Veggie said:

Bah, Mc30 with expanded launchers do not work in a Mothma fleet. Even children do know that. I will trash my shrimps for space pickles instead (it's more veggie). Eat this! :P

I've done it. A H9 expanded launchers double arc is a thing. A painful thing. 

Update on Aurea: using the superiority of imperial forces there, darth vader repels  the smaller rebel fleet. Dropping from hyperspace, an arquittens shut down the rebels' space to maneuver, leading in the trapped  assault frigate falling to concentrated fire of imperial guns. Rebel pilots tried to delay imperial fighters, losing but lowering unavoidable casualties. Himself having narrowly avoided the wrath of vader's flagship seeing his vessel crippled, admiral ackbar ordered a retreat.

Rebels scarred: assault frigate, shara bey. Rebels destroyed!: vcx100, yt1300, 1 x z95. Imperials scarred: 2 x tie interceptors. Total 430-22(hyperspace escape) victory to imperials.

well done to doubleg. result was kinda predetermined due to the points differential, but not only did he limit scarring, he actualy managed to try and make some attacks with his capital ships even when the conga was out of the picture due to the hyperspacing arquittens. he couldnt deal damage but that was largely due to points (even if an af2s 5 dice could roll super well vs an arquittens, they would still only do 2-3 hull damage at best, which with RBD is negligible)

for me, the highlight of the match was the manic ISD rushing toward rebel lines while dodging through FIVE obstacles, mostly at distance 1-ish of each other, constantly at speed 3, while turning to dodge out of the scout frigates' black dice, all without touching a single obstacle. 

Edited by Kikaze

Also, i made a mistake that was pointed out by veggie that our assault was supposed to be a hyperlane. Since the planet i declared isnt on a hyperlane (my bad, brain fart) we are relocating it to Drall as long as that as acceptable to all.

5 hours ago, BrobaFett said:

Also, i made a mistake that was pointed out by veggie that our assault was supposed to be a hyperlane. Since the planet i declared isnt on a hyperlane (my bad, brain fart) we are relocating it to Drall as long as that as acceptable to all.

So you dont want to base assault....

Short Version.

Imperials gain 2 pts - 5-1

208 to 191

New Vets - Green Squad and the MC30

Scarred - Pelta, BCC Flotilla, Jan, Luke, Biggs, Wedge, Norra, VCX,
- Relentless, Zertik, Jonus, Jumpmaster

Permadead - Tie Advanced, Tie Fighter, Phantom.

Game came to a pause close to the end of round 3. Will be resumed tomorrow.

Current state of the game:

Imps have caught the hands of two YT2400 in the cookie jar (one of them will never eat a cookie again). Bright Hope has been rammed to death. Han is severly limping and so surrounded by so many enemy squads that even grit won't help him. But he has shot first (Black Squadron)! Finally, one CR90 has got such a treatment that it only keeps sticking together by one single chewing gum - and that is even an old one.

On the other side: Suppressor has been pettily raided by the same CR90 (one rebel victory token!). The VSD will follow it soon. And Black Squadron's story has already been told above.