Darth Veggie

CC VASSAL Coordination

Ok fair enough, I'll drop 6pts.

I think the rest of this confusion is simply that my fleet cost 394 but was added up as 382 on this page https://admiral-darthveggie.jimdo.com/app/flex/blog/preview/737696125

I'll drop 6pts of imperial hardware, but if you Rebels want 18 you're gonna have to come get 'em the hard way ;)

Edited by MattShadowlord

5 hours ago, MattShadowlord said:

Ok fair enough, I'll drop 6pts.

I think the rest of this confusion is simply that my fleet cost 394 but was added up as 382 on this page https://admiral-darthveggie.jimdo.com/app/flex/blog/preview/737696125

I'll drop 6pts of imperial hardware, but if you Rebels want 18 you're gonna have to come get 'em the hard way ;)

Strange. When I recreated your fleet on Armada worlords that was the number I got. Whatever, Brobafett will take the remaining points, and more! ;)

The webpage has been set up for round 2. Nearly all information is up to date:

• Assaults
  • Fleets (including veterancy and scarred units)
  • For every fleet there is a link to Armada Warlords for easy reference during battles

Only Matt's fleet needs a last update due to the 6 missing points.

Link to the webpage for round 2

Rebel Victory at Plympto!

Again the force (luck) decided the game. This time it was not the force that was with Mon Mothma, but absentia of the dark side of the force with Vader.

Rebel Units Scarred:

• Veteran CR90
  • all squads (2yt2400, 2 VCX100, Han Solo)

New Rebel Veterans:

• Admonition

Imperial Units Scarred:

• 2 Arquitens, 1 Gozanti, 3 Tie Interceptors

New Imperial Veterans:

• Vader's ISD
  • Saber Squadron

Two rules questions:

1. Can Vader use his ability multiple times during one single attack? - We played it like this, but because of really bad luck on Kikaze's side it didn't make the slightest difference.
  2. What had Gink and GK agreed on considering the campaing points? Is it for the victorious side 1+location or is it simply the value of the location?

Webpage updated: round 2

Edited by Darth Veggie

Well we only did it once (2 times in an attaack) and it didnt matter (ship  lived easily, attack did 2 damage before tokens lol). I am fairly certain a ship can do it multiple times per turn, but "per attack" better clarify gor the future.

I confirm the 181 (thought it was 179 but forgot the comms net, was counting fast before). I dont remember vcx cost but if it is 15 then this is right.

Edited by Kikaze

Score 2-1 to the rebels

Ginkapo and Doobleg can win 1 victory point for their team by winning.

Broba can earn 1 victory point for his team by successfully defending. Matt Shadowlord will earn 0 victory points for destroying the rebel outpost.

Admiral Ozzel turned up on Froz for a nice gentlemanly game of Intel Sweep. Sadly Admiral Ackbar lacks any honor whatsoever and ignored the tokens completely. This left an ISD, HMS Victory Token, on its own sweeping up tokens with no one to play with.

This left Relentless and a scarred gladiator taking on the entire Rebel fleet. Odds that didnt look particularly favourable to the imperials. However, this is Sparta, we dont listen to the odds. Relentless drove in aggressively taking Ackbar red dice all over the shop. Gladiator parked itself nicely in front of the scarred assault frigate. Nicely in an MC30 side arc too as it happens.

The MC30 blew up the Gladiator who was helpless without a redirect, and zoomed off. With Captain Jonus' help the ISD blasted the assault frigate to smithereens. Stranded in space it took more beatings. On the fourth turn Ackbar needed just 1 dmg to kill the ISD from 4 red and 1 blue dice. 2 accs and blanks. :D The ISD prepared for hyperspace, sadly forgetting about the MC30 all on its own out wide. :(

After claiming two kills the MC30 was enjoying life, unfortunately for it, HMS Victorious finally made it to the fight and cleared out the MC30 in one shot thanks again to Captain Jonus.

In the squad fight, Zertik Strom valiantly gave up his life to gift Captain Jonus veteran status. Note, it may not be wise to let a Z95 live just to give your tie bomber an easy kill....

Special mention to Tycho who ran away in a corner the whole fight alongside a VCX

Roll call:

Imperial Veterans, Captain Jonus
Rebel Veterans, - Nope, Nadda, killed em all

Imperial Scarred - ISD Relentless, Tie Advanced, Zertik Strom
Rebel Scarred - MC30 Scout Frigate Penetrator, Leutenant Blount, Bandit One, Bandit Two, Bandit Three, YT1300.

Imperial Deaths - Glad II ET go HOME,
Rebel Deaths - Assault Frigate Cyclops, YT2400

Imperials claim victory in Froz for 1 campaign point.

On 10/04/2017 at 5:38 PM, Ginkapo said:

Matt Shadowlord. Vets to be shown

Vassal Campaign Round 2 
Author: Matt-Shadowlord

Faction: Galactic Empire

Commander: Moff Jerjerrod

Assault Objective: Custom Objective
Defense Objective: Custom Objective
Navigation Objective: Custom Objective

Imperial II-Class Star Destroyer (120 points)
 Avenger  ( 5  points) 
-  Damage Control Officer  ( 5  points) 
-  Gunnery Team  ( 7  points) 
-  Electronic Countermeasures  ( 7  points) 
-  X17 Turbolasers  ( 6  points) 
= 150 total ship cost

Gozanti-class Cruisers (23 points)
 Suppressor  ( 4  points) 
-  Bomber Command Center  ( 8  points) 
= 35 total ship cost

Victory I-Class Star Destroyer (73 points)
-  Veteran Captain  ( 3  points) 
-  Flight Controllers  ( 6  points) 
-  Expanded Hangar Bay  ( 5  points) 
= 87 total ship cost

[ flagship ] Gozanti-class Cruisers (23 points)
-  Moff Jerjerrod  ( 23  points) 
-  Comms Net  ( 2  points) 
= 48 total ship cost

1 Dengar ( 20 points) 
1 Tempest Squadron ( 13 points) 
1 Gamma Squadron ( 10 points) 
1 Major Rhymer ( 16 points)  Veteran
1 Maarek Steele ( 21 points)  Veteran
2 TIE Defender Squadron ( 32 points) 
1 Black Squadron ( 9 points) 
2 TIE Bomber Squadrons ( 18 points) 
1 Colonel Jendon ( 20 points) 

Card view link

FYI Darth Veggie, the total of the above is 479 (the result of the fleet point debates was a bomber became a defender, but the link to cards still works fine).

Regarding Veterans, I found the first part of the logfile and in a dramatic reversal of roles it was Major Rhymer who killed the YT2400, before Maarek Steele went on to kill the Assault Frigate and the MC80. And anything else that died :D

Edited by MattShadowlord

We played Nebula Outskirts
(and let me tell you it was weird to be forced to set Turn 6 dials at the end of turn 2!)

Both sides had Spynet tokens, but the dramatic shift of the ISD from one flank to the other seemed to catch the rebels off balance, but they also had a spynet and responded by moving their admiral to safety.

Turn 1

Dramatic maneuvering of massive fleets and squadrons!

Turn 2

• Tempest kills Luke
  • Bomber kills Jan
  • VCX kills Tempest
  • Ten Numn kills Defender

TURN 3

• Victory SD kills MC30!
  • Wedge kills Black Squadron
  • Black kills Biggs by countering Wedge
  • Wedge kills Defender
  • Imperial Star Destroyer kills Yavaris
  • Imperial Star Destroyer kills Rebel transport
  • Marrek Steele kills green squadron

TURN 4

• Dengar kills Wedge
  • Other ships disengage and survivors flee

IMPERIAL VICTORY!

255 vs 54

GG Brobafett, and better luck next time

Edited by MattShadowlord

How can it be that Matt earnt zero points?

I thought the only fights that give zero points are the special assaults (hyperlane raid and Show the force)?
And, depending on the used house rules, base defenses with a +0 bonus value.

But a Nebula Outskirts is a normal mission, and should give one point to the winner.