Darth Veggie

CC VASSAL Coordination

6 hours ago, BrobaFett said:

Great game Gink. I was sure it was in my favor until you got what you needed on those 3 rolls. 

Needless to say, a fun game well faught, and I look forward to meeting you again for Rieekans Revenge. Luke with a Vet token will come back to haunt you!

The important thing is that your puny, rag-tag fleet tore the Imperial fleet to pieces. If they keep dying this easy they might as well surrender.

Sorry to hear that!
The MC80's crit on the rock was unfortunate. Apart from that I thought it was a decent game, with both sides trading punches and a pretty even chance of victory.

This is probably not Imperial Protocol, but I'd rather ship you some of my repair points than lose you from the campaign :D

I've been soundly trashed in Armada many times.

But this was just lame. Unfun. And games shouldbe fun, even if you lose.

I should not run onto rocks oc, so entirely my own fault.

But that crit turned what would have been an interesting game into rubbish. The MC probably would have died anyway, but not before doing more than consistently whiffing.

Maybe I've played too much armada lately. Time to take a break maybe, when I get this frustrated. It's not healthy.

so, whatever CC campaign i touch gets destroyed, apparently :P 

vassal cc 1 stoped.

local CC, rebels conceded.

and now this. maybe you guys shouldn't invite me again, to be luckier, haha

4 hours ago, Ginkapo said:

I failed

Please, continue during the second round of the campaign ;)

2 hours ago, Kikaze said:

so, whatever CC campaign i touch gets destroyed, apparently :P 

vassal cc 1 stoped.

local CC, rebels conceded.

and now this. maybe you guys shouldn't invite me again, to be luckier, haha

Don't be to fast on this. I won't fail! ;)

(OK, that is quite easy im my case: Matt has already named me someone who likes to join. I will contact him and keep you updated.)

I would be interested in continuing with a replacement. 

I already miss being compatriots with GK, but if he needs a break I support that. However I am all for moving forward as I am looking to stick to a campaign. 

Sorry, for the long silence. There was a lot of background PMing going on.

Matt had already talked with Doobleg about this and Doobleg had already signed interest in joinging the campaign. So, before Tokra offered to join I had contacted Doobleg who is now officially joining the Rebellion!

Thanks to Tokra for his offer!

11 hours ago, BrobaFett said:

I would be interested in continuing with a replacement. 

I already miss being compatriots with GK, but if he needs a break I support that. However I am all for moving forward as I am looking to stick to a campaign. 

Thanks, but for the betterment of mankind I'm still on a break.

Breaking News: The fall of the Empire will come at the hands of Brobafett, Grand Admiral of the Rebellion! 

Apart from that, we are still occupied with fleet design. If I got it correctly, Doobleg takes an altered version of GK's fleet and will scarr ships according to the scarred points of the original fleet. But he will tell you his choices better himself. That means after we and you are done, round 2 can start! 

Round 1 Results

Mon Motha assaulted Crashes Drift. Kikaze failed to defend relenquishing 1 campaign point.

Ginkapo special assaulted Corfai, defeating BrobaFett. 0 campaign points. 120 resources to Imperials.

GreenKnight/Doobleg assaulted Polanis. Matt Shadowlord successfully defends earning 1 campaign point for the imperials.

Game is tied 1-1 and the imperials earnt an additional 120 resources in round 1. They have the option to build bases on Corfai and/or Polanis, with Ginkapo or Matt Shadowlord bearing the individual cost respectively if they do so. Darth Veggie can build a presence on Crash' Drift

Edited by Ginkapo

12 minutes ago, Ginkapo said:

Mon Motha assaulted Crashes Drift successfully. 1 campaign point for the Rebels. 

Ginkapo special assaulted Corfai, defeating BrobaFett. 0 campaign points. 120 resources to Imperials.

GreenKnight/Doobleg assaulted Polanis. Matt Shadowlord successfully defends earning 1 campaign point for the imperials.

Imperials vs Rebels 1-1 and imps earn an additional 120 resources in round 1. Imps have the option to build bases on Corfai and/or Polanis, with Ginkapo or Matt Shadowlord bearing the individual cost respectively if they do so. Same holds true for Darth Veggie on Crash's Drift

Fixed this for you :)