7 hours ago, Muz333 said:

Aberdeen, UK.

pretty confident there is no one nearby on these forums though.

Oh Aberdeen ? You're from Aberdeen ??? But I loved Aberdeen when i came there in 2008 !! Oh man I come whenever you have some free time to have a game with some crazy plutonian gamer living currently in Belgium. Wow ! Then we take a flight to Florida to say Hi to @jek and his folks and then we play and drink till our bellies explode.... without going to the hospital because you know what they do in the hospital ^^ (quoting one of my post with that Lethal Weapon III sequence)

Edited by Elrad

7 hours ago, Iceeagle85 said:

And i thought you would be from Mars :D

It was my first home but being looked at by strange biped earthlings, and primitive spying bots, I decided to move. It's far from anything but at least, for a few moment I'm at peace.  :D

I like drinks...we have a lot of cool breweries and brewpubs around here...and with microdistill being a new thing we have a few distilleries popping up, nothing compared to a good scotch but there are some decent drink choices.

31 minutes ago, Elrad said:

Oh Aberdeen ? You're from Aberdeen ??? But I loved Aberdeen when i came there in 2008 !! Oh man I come whenever you have some free time to have a game with some crazy plutonian gamer living currently in Belgium. Wow ! Then we take a flight to Florida to say Hi to @jek and his folks and then we play and drink till our bellies explode.... without going to the hospital because you know what they do in the hospital ^^ (quoting one of my post with that Lethal Weapon III sequence)

I started travelling to Aberdeen in 2008 as that's when I started my first degree, didn't move there until just before 2012 though. Free holiday to Florida? I'm sure Jek won't mind, even when I refuse to leave.

Lehi, UT... We actually are going to be starting some groups around here based on what I've seen on the local FB pages, but I figured I post here for any who may not be in the loop.

5 hours ago, jek said:

I joined a runewars Australia facebook group thinking it was local Melbourne not Australia Melbourne, silly me...

I was born in the Melbourne you're probably talking about, what with you apparently knowing my cousin's wife and all :P

5 hours ago, jek said:

I joined a runewars Australia facebook group thinking it was local Melbourne not Australia Melbourne, silly me...

I was born in the Melbourne you're probably talking about, what with you apparently knowing my cousin's wife and all :P

4 hours ago, Muz333 said:

I started travelling to Aberdeen in 2008 as that's when I started my first degree, didn't move there until just before 2012 though. Free holiday to Florida? I'm sure Jek won't mind, even when I refuse to leave.

even when you refuse to leave florida or your merry old Scotland ? Not sure to understand :)

4 hours ago, Muz333 said:

even when you refuse to leave florida or your merry old Scotland ? Not sure to understand :)

9 minutes ago, Elrad said:

I'll be living with Jek for the rest of my life with or without his permission. There is no sun in Scotland!

22 hours ago, cjk1975 said:

Westside in Westwood outside Chiviot. I'm a transplant from Toledo origionally. My wife was born and raised down here

The sister in law lives in Westchester...been down there a few times. Next time I'm down there, you'll have to give me a heads up on any good gaming shops...

22 hours ago, Orcdruid said:

Do you know of anyone that will be? Just asking because I am the only order at AI.

Haven't spoke to Mandy directly but I'm not aware of anyone looking at Runewars Miniatures. Maybe if you buy a Kings of War army I'll buy a  Runewars starter.:P

Have the Rumble on Route 66 next weekend so I'm heads down to finish a table right now.