On 09/03/2017 at 0:49 PM, Gizlivadi said:

Of all the people who would post or even say something humorous, Seastan was to me the least likely.

um i beg to disagree.  he is attached with Nor am I a Stranger....

Pretty good. I feel like a more accurate punchline would have been for the player on the right to point out that the Witch King is immune to player card effects and that the other guy needed to walk back his entire turn :)

38 minutes ago, donkler said:

Pretty good. I feel like a more accurate punchline would have been for the player on the right to point out that the Witch King is immune to player card effects and that the other guy needed to walk back his entire turn :)

well i guess it depends on the quest and/or which side is face up.  they could be playing massing at osgiliath, or he could be sorcerer side up in Pelennor fields

19 hours ago, donkler said:

That's actually what I was expecting to happen as well.

But the Osgiliath version of the Witch-King has the text: "While The Witch-king is in the staging area, each character gets -1 Willpower." and in the video Faramir is getting +2 attack for Herugrim. This is clearly a made up version of the Witch King!

7 minutes ago, donkler said:

But the Osgiliath version of the Witch-King has the text: "While The Witch-king is in the staging area, each character gets -1 Willpower." and in the video Faramir is getting +2 attack for Herugrim. This is clearly a made up version of the Witch King!

Maybe he had a Dunedian Message attached from earlier?

7 minutes ago, Network57 said:

Maybe he had a Dunedian Message attached from earlier?

Judging by the efficiency of the rest of the combos he is using I would bet Faramir is getting that +1 wp from having Song of Travel and Asfaloth attached with an Elfhelm hero at the table.