Autosketch

Errata cards for your use

8 minutes ago, Phoenix5454 said:

THIS! Eagerly waiting suggestions.

I have used Printer Studio extensively for custom cards / FAQ cards across multiple games.  They do an absolutely beautiful job for a very reasonable price.

EDIT: As an example, for $9.45, I can have 54 cards printed with different custom front and backs for each card.

Edited by any2cards

im totally printing these off. Thanks man!

edit: While not perfect, you can print them off on Cardstock. They will be somewhat rigid but will have a slight grainy paper feel. Solved by using tape or vacuum sealant when putting the backing on lol.

Edited by Vineheart01

Do you guys think having a Staples copy and print center do it would be worth it? They could probably make them almost identical to the real deal. No idea how much that would cost tho, but the cards are small...

Hi everyone, you can print nice versions of these cards through makeplayingcards.com
For this you will need full bleed 300 or 600DPI images. As soon as I've finished the set of cards for errata I'll tidy everything up for printing and repost them as a downloadable PDF file, as well as a print guide. The guide is mostly written, I just takes some time to make sure the specifics and tolerances are right so when you print these they look nice. :)

I'll keep going through the FAQ, so far the only one I can't find the art for is the x7 art, but I'll sort out a suitable proxy.

Edited by citruscannon

9 hours ago, citruscannon said:

I started off with the excellent upgrade template off boardgamegeek

thank you for doing this, this is great!  As an aside, I just went to boardgamegeek to look for the templates you mentioned but am obviously using the wrong search terms - could you please link it here? 

43 minutes ago, Bojanglez said:

thank you for doing this, this is great!  As an aside, I just went to boardgamegeek to look for the templates you mentioned but am obviously using the wrong search terms - could you please link it here? 

The original photoshop template were put together by GeckoTH. I used the high res pictures he provided and then reworked them into the format used by FFG for full art cards. I got them off BGG but they can be found here as well nicely laid out:
http://www.afewmaneuvers.com/topic/122-hi-res-photoshop-templates/

Edited by citruscannon

whoops, I saw someone asking for stealth device, so I went and remixed the art so it would fit within the larger frame, and then checked the FAQ for new test aaaand there was none. Anyone want a full art stealth device? 

(not sure what card was being asked for here, I misread the thing anyways, not sure why I thought it said stealth device, ah well, sorry!)

4 hours ago, eagletsi111 said:

How about the Cloaking Card Update,

anyways, a non-errata stealth device... lol

33153551842_2f3cb83c5b_o.png33181017841_a052ae3c46_o.png

Edited by citruscannon