Jump to content
April

Alchemical Problems IC RPG thread

Recommended Posts

On 4/27/2017 at 9:00 PM, jnrschulz said:

"I know of this Lord Insanire was last seen around Korriban. I know you Sith and Jedi like to think you are the only ones entitled to the Force. I know you like to brag about your power and status. What else can you teach me?"

This was my last post. I did not see a response unless I missed something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TheShard said:

(Here's the response " I have no power here, Your argument is flawed, The Force belongs to those who can use it ")

"It is not my argument. It is the way the Jedi and Sith act. You summoned me here for a reason. I would like to know what it is ? "

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2017 at 2:34 PM, Cartergame said:

"Wordplay leads to foreplay... "  & on Dantooine, females are usually the initiators... 

am usually the initiator, but I'm afraid you're just not my type. Don't take it the wrong way- I like you- I'm just not into guys in that way. Not how I'm wired. Clearer now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yorik grinned even wider and gave Astrid a brotherly hug, "Ahhhh, Wingman!"  He laughed and nodded up and down in understanding.  "Certainly!  No worries and I understand perfectly and look forward to us both going out together then strictly as friends in search of those who are interested in us both!  I had several female friends in my regiment who are wired like you, Doc, and if we're ever in Dantooine I'll be happy to introduce you to them..."

Then in a more conspiratorial tone,  he added "But, perhaps we should consider our poor friends, Shard and Durrak.  For all their intensity and seriousness, I'm thinking it's been far too long since they've both had companionship.  It might help them greatly to get mellowed so to speak... Thought I confess I've no idea where to go in this system for that kind of thing for them.  I mean, all Shard has is his droids.  Where would we go to find an available female of his species?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/05/2017 at 1:56 AM, jnrschulz said:

"It is not my argument. It is the way the Jedi and Sith act. You summoned me here for a reason. I would like to know what it is ? "

 

" A common Enemy, Lord Insasire will not go down easy would you accept the aid of a True Sith? " there is something sinister about his smile.

 

On 01/05/2017 at 9:51 PM, Edgehawk said:

Quietly into her comlink:

Spidey, Patrol the perimeter outside the ship. Could the Acolyte have a presence here? Just calling to see who's aboard at the moment?

He beeps in agreement... he skiters off but only reports ground crew about.

 

Shard traces the signal back to the mall.

 

The voice on the phone is many and None screaming to create words, it feels like an ice cream headache just listening to it.  " Salutations Wealkings... Come face a True Disciple of the Lord Insanire .. Kull is a mere fragment... 

"

the voice changes to a familiar one Kulls voice is ecstatic " Did you enjoy freeing the husk ? ...Come come, Come and play....or I drown every person here in blood and bones ..One of you will betray the others....a new Acolyte will soon be born"

 

*Click*

 

(Ooc was at hospital sorry for delays) 

 

Lord Crumbleberry says something about " That idiot needs a Blunderbuss inserted into his head" 

Edited by April

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a moment of absolute stunned silence, Yorik gave voice to the sinking realization of the danger they all faced after the message they just received.

"Oh, FRELL."

"Didn't we just leave Imo Kul back at the Banking Center with Mr. Zando?  So, it sounds like Insanire took him over again where he could break free.  Only this time, he's not in a remote settlement but on one of the Core Worlds with a population of billions of people.  Shizz, we gotta get to the mall and ASAP!  Break out your gear, people, and let's move!  Worra, can you contact the authorities and use your charm and badge to lend us some credibility as we notify them to clear out the area?"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Cartergame said:

Then in a more conspiratorial tone,  he added "But, perhaps we should consider our poor friends, Shard and Durrak.  For all their intensity and seriousness, I'm thinking it's been far too long since they've both had companionship.  It might help them greatly to get mellowed so to speak... Thought I confess I've no idea where to go in this system for that kind of thing for them.  I mean, all Shard has is his droids.  Where would we go to find an available female of his species?"

Just as Astrid is certain she will need to put her considerable research capabilities to work, locating the local brothels and bawdy-houses, a holocall chimes in (saved by the bell).

 

4 hours ago, April said:

 " Salutations Wealkings... Come face a True Disciple of the Lord Insanire .. Kull is a mere fragment... 

"

the voice changes to a familiar one Kulls voice is ecstatic " Did you enjoy freeing the husk ? ...Come come, Come and play....or I drown every person here in blood and bones ..One of you will betray the others....a new Acolyte will soon be born"

Astrid struggles to take in Yorik's words, but finds her usually keen mind muddled by the turbidity created by the call.

Shake it off...

Truly disturbing, that voice... This is what they faced on New Taris? It would seem I missed a veritable horror show at the beginning of this adventure.

Shake it off.

While quite capable of instilling terror, the words themselves are bluster. Let's end this.

I can bluster, too.

Edited by Edgehawk
more bluster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, April said:

" A common Enemy, Lord Insasire will not go down easy would you accept the aid of a True Sith? " there is something sinister about his smile.

 

 

Durrak thinks about his. Help might be useful but a True Sith? 

"I will have to talk about your offer with my shipmates. Is this where I can find you?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 In unison with Yorrik, Shard grumbles: Frell!

I hate loose ends. Next one I'm keeping, I don't give two shizz about Zando, next one's going into a cell of my own making. Fragging unbelievable! Well... It's coming from the mall, but who knows if that's accurate. Anyone hear from Durrak cause he needs to cut that shopping trip short so we can huddle up and plan this take down.

 

Frag, Aye isn't totally finished either still some bugs... This is another shizzy mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Next time we grab this guy he gets tossed out of the airlock into space. Mr. Zando can use pics and video for his souvenir keepsakes.  OK, guys remember that any rakghouls are not actually rakghouls but people so set weapons for stun when we deal with any hostiles..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jnrschulz said:

Durrak thinks about his. Help might be useful but a True Sith? 

"I will have to talk about your offer with my shipmates. Is this where I can find you?"

He waves his hand dismissively " I would not accompany you, But She would...." he chuckles to himself.... " be careful, she is rather harsh" 

he tells you about a com frequency that you can contact if you accept

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yorik wondered what Imo Kul, or Lord Insanire, could possibly have done to the spiders to get free but knew that Sar Agorn would have a better idea of how to deal with any mental invasions the group might face.  Still wearing the Grey Sash of Sar Agorn, Yorik consulted with the ancient being physically in his chamber before they departed.

"Sar Agorn, can you sense if there is anything we should know before we depart to the mall and stop Imo Kul once again?"

Edited by Cartergame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Durrak makes he way back to the ship. Once there he asks the crew to gather in Sar Agorn's chambers.

"I have encountered claiming to be a True Sith. He has offer his help in our quest. My feelings about Sith and Jedi clouds me. Sar Agorn do yo sense his presence?"

 

OOC: I hope everything is OK April. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2017 at 7:19 AM, Edgehawk said:

"Sealed for all time... is one of the Acolytes of an enemy that both Sith and Jedi... had to work together to defeat... The Acolyte of Screaming"

Astrid again recites the inscription from the circular slab.

It would not be without precedent... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, jnrschulz said:

Durrak makes he way back to the ship. Once there he asks the crew to gather in Sar Agorn's chambers.

"I have encountered claiming to be a True Sith. He has offer his help in our quest. My feelings about Sith and Jedi clouds me. Sar Agorn do yo sense his presence?"

 

OOC: I hope everything is OK April. 

 

" Indeed though muted, he is being somewhat truthful. "

 

(Ooc: thank you for understanding )

 

13 hours ago, TheShard said:

Ah fragging frell, no way you talking about what I think your talking about? Oh that does not feel good to think about, no sir...

Shard having just unjacked from the ship's computer stars pacing, shaking his head.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Cartergame said:

Yorik wondered what Imo Kul, or Lord Insanire, could possibly have done to the spiders to get free but knew that Sar Agorn would have a better idea of how to deal with any mental invasions the group might face.  Still wearing the Grey Sash of Sar Agorn, Yorik consulted with the ancient being physically in his chamber before they departed.

"Sar Agorn, can you sense if there is anything we should know before we depart to the mall and stop Imo Kul once again?"

" Kull is a parasite, even if you kill one host he will return. I advise perhaps some kind of device to capture his consciousness. This Entity wants you to be his new Acolyte, are you strong enough to resist?  "

Edited by April

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yorik had a strange realization...

"The Kaeli Crystal Sword.  That's what we need.   Perhaps, that will help us to contain his consciousness and prevent his madness from spreading."

Edited by Cartergame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheShard said:

...uh, the what?

" The ancestral Sword.....hmm it's a Myth told by the Precursors to the Jedi... Some blade that Was used long ago, too well put it bluntly Kill a Infinite Empire 'King'... "

 

Sar Agorn says 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cartergame said:

*Sar Agorn, do you know where we might find this sword?  Or craft one of our own in its place?*

" it's a Myth told by Masters to give hope against the darkest of Sith Lords... hmm.

There was talk of a  Shaman of the Whills who knew its location... but that means going to a very isolated place... without maps or a nearby Hyperspace Lane " 

" I'm guessing you could try a Crystal Sword from the Pyre Mines of Kessel 3 ... but they are more decorative than functional "

2 minutes ago, TheShard said:

...uhh kill a what?

What the frell I'm in deep, can't it be slice a secret mainframe, or hotwire a star destroyer, something a little bit more straight forward!?

 " A big scary Dark Side guy before the Sith, Jedi or .... well the Gree "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...