Jump to content
April

Alchemical Problems IC RPG thread

Recommended Posts

"Why did Kul come to this place?" Worra asked his companions. "Was he drawn to this place by the religious temple that you are monitoring, Shard? If so, then perhaps that is where his master is. Or, more likely, there may be answers to how he earned his powers and how he developed the rakghoul plague."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Hahaha... Yea frag you, you sent missing an arm... He says with good humor.

 

Though this place hand arms a plenty... Kinda weird...

 

He taps the new prosthetic arm, wondering who just Jesse's this kinda thing around.

 

So check on the orbital station. After the authorities... Worra, I'm looking at you, we can drop him off at the spiders, maybe they'll give him some peace.

 

Before we wrap up, do you wanna check out the creepy ruins?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yorik sighed and stopped his Victory Dance across the galley.  He froze in place with the bottles held over his head as he heard and considered Worra's words.  "So, the temple tomorrow after all?" he asked.

Then, he walked dejectedly back to the icebox and carefully replaced the bottles and cans he'd procured for their celebration.  "Don't worry little ones.  We'll be back for you before too long.  Don't you go anywhere..."

"OK, well at the very least I intend to get a shower while we're back on the Hind and some racktime.  Wake me when we head out.  And does anyone else hear Sar Agorn and Durrak talking about Balance and Passions and such or it just me?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cartergame said:

Yorik held his helmet in his hand and appraised Aye's flyover scene on the tablet while standing behind Shard's shoulder, "No, looks like we did the job we needed to do.   So, I bet now it's time to head back to get paid by our employers and then move on toward Karriban.  I already have a feeling that's where we're heading next.  Don't forget, Shard, that Eldrith retrieved those artifacts and they were worth around 9k Credits, easy... That, along with our split should be a nice haul.  Also, we have the laser sword... Does anyone here know how to use it?  It looks like it would be pretty effective in a fight!  At the very least, that too, may be worth something.

"All in all, my friends, I'd say that we saved the day, kicked some limb, and rescued the town, and blew the Frell out of the place... Best of all, we lived to tell about it!"

Then, with a mischievous grin, Yorik said, "Hey, Aye, please replay the 10 seconds before and after the blast at the Palace please..."  He laughed when he saw how they all scrambled like mad to escape and how they'd all been lucky to get blown up but not blown up to bits like everything else.  He laughed and guffawed at Worra being trapped under the massive statue and Shard standing up without his arm attached.  "Gents, we got LUCKY to have survived that!"

"Hey, Durrak!  I don't know if that's what you call the Force but that's what I call Lucky as FRELL, friend!"  With a hearty laugh, Yorik raided the refrigerator and broke out any cold beverages he could find for everyone on board.  Tonight, they would celebrate!

 

"The Force is not as random as luck. It is a tool to use."

Durrak grabs some Blue Milk and drinks it down. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Cletus had some Narglatch steaks that he was defrosting. I'm sure he won't mind us cooking 'em up. They'll have turned by the time he makes it back from the doctor," Worra proposed. "Let's just not venture into his freezer. Remember, he's got a little pet down there.

Worra turned to Yorik. "Let's have our celebration. We have plenty to celebrate, after all. We can leave tomorrow's matters for tomorrow." 

The Kel Dor takes a can of Bespin's Best and cracks it open, filtering it through the intake in his mask. The beer tastes like a cross between Bantha sweat and Dianoga rot water. He chuckles, "If this is Bespin's Best, I say we avoid Bespin!"

Edited by aclarkbr90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cartergame said:

Yorik sighed and stopped his Victory Dance across the galley.  He froze in place with the bottles held over his head as he heard and considered Worra's words.  "So, the temple tomorrow after all?" he asked.

Then, he walked dejectedly back to the icebox and carefully replaced the bottles and cans he'd procured for their celebration.  "Don't worry little ones.  We'll be back for you before too long.  Don't you go anywhere..."

"OK, well at the very least I intend to get a shower while we're back on the Hind and some racktime.  Wake me when we head out.  And does anyone else hear Sar Agorn and Durrak talking about Balance and Passions and such or it just me?"

Quote

This is probably the best post in the entire thread so far!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Let's go get it...

He walks to Cletus' ramshackle bar hoping others follow. He readys a blaster, set to stun, he pops his goggles down over his eyes and scans for a heat signature.

Edited by TheShard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hours later, feeling refreshed after a well deserved night of sleep and a long, hot cleansing shower, Yorik whistled happily as the team headed back to Cletus' bar to retrieve the surviving Rakghoul.  Confidence was riding high on his shoulder and set to stun along with a couple of stun grenades clipped to his belt.

"Not to put a damper on anything and not to stress too much since I'm ok with throwing them in together, but if we bring back a rakghoul, where do you expect to stow the prisoners onboard the Hind, you guys?  I don't know that they'll all fit..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suddenly, Yorik had a thought... "Right now,  the thing was trapped in the freezer so why not just freeze it into unconsciousness before we even open the door? Then we wouldn't have to shoot it or blast it and endanger ourselves.  We can go ahead and put the thing in the cryosleep and transport it safely back that way.   

Shard, you can rig this to freezer and I'm sure you can rig one back in the Hind as well,  right?  

Edited by Cartergame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheShard said:

(Is this possible to do and keep it alive?)

It seems to be? .... you'll need a doctor to tell you for sure??  (Yeah but it's very hard.. a med medical 3 purples, then a hard mechanics 4, then another medical to keep it alive on the way back ) 

 

2 hours ago, TheShard said:

Well I think the gand goes free... As for crazy eyes, well... I think he should be shackled and kept watch over if their ain't room.

 

(Are there 2 cells?)

Nope.. but I take it you locked the Gand in one of the rooms.

 

The Creature.. looks like a statue... Maybe you just saw it blink? .... The smell though smells like some kind of Wet fur mixed with raw sewage.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think if this things alive, shackled and restrained in a cell we are good. If it's frozen dead we'll find out shortly.... Ok here goes nothing, keep the stun guns a ready... 

 

Ah what the frell am I doing...

 

He slowly opens the door to the freezer...

 

 

Edited by TheShard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheShard said:

Zyi shackles the beast.

(Do I have something for his neck/mouth/head to prevent biting?)i

Not at the moment, it doesn't even look like its alive... but you could muzzle it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...