Jump to content
April

Alchemical Problems IC RPG thread

Recommended Posts

"Wow."

Yorik was amazed at this zoo of Terror that the Hutt had managed to put together.

"Either way, we're going to need to drag out the carcasses as proof before we can blowork the place.  But I do love that we have our AYE in the sky to record proof. "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cracax rubs his eyes, "so the alpha could have been literally anything.  Wonderful."

Glances to the hole in the floor, "so where are we re-establishing our base?  The spaceport isn't a bad option, especially if we can deal with the guns."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, look... I'll go to the palace, I'll help frag Kriff up! ...but dragging a dead Hutt out of crazy voice's lair, for 2000cr sounds like a cheap way to die.

We'll see about the Hutt... Either way we gotta figure out what to do with these tunnels are we gonna fire trap 'em or what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, TheShard said:

Ok, look... I'll go to the palace, I'll help frag Kriff up! ...but dragging a dead Hutt out of crazy voice's lair, for 2000cr sounds like a cheap way to die.

We'll see about the Hutt... Either way we gotta figure out what to do with these tunnels are we gonna fire trap 'em or what?

the selkath says "Squirbos has Rotgut, that could be used to... well make some Ryloth Cocktails.... uhuh... "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Mmmmmmm.... Hey, Bartender!" Yorik grinned darkly to Shard. "Sounds perfect... Can I say exactly what I think this evening calls for? That's exactly what I think we need to serve at this kind of "party"!" 

Edited by Cartergame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cartergame said:

"Mmmmmmm.... Hey, Bartender!  Sounds perfect can I have exactly what I think this evening calls for? Well that's exactly what I think we need to serve at this kind of party exclamation point

The Selkath might have just taken offence, he was a respected zookeeper before this madhouse...  he grunts spits.. and shakes his head,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yorik noticed his inadvertent slight and quickly responded, "No offense, meant to you, old sir!  My dark humor was meant in response to that frelling wicked voice which invited us to "play" and which has been taunting us ever since we landed by telling us to come save your group at our own peril.  Now, I believe we may have found something to even the odds a bit since a nice, warm bonfire should help us all get through the evening that much better."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a way to further shore up the openings where we are at? Durrak can use the Force Move power to block up any holes. 

f-ds.png

The dark side interferes with his ability to use the force. Must be all the mutants. 

 

Edited by jnrschulz
Added force Dice roll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure there's barrels, crates, Benches, stuff like that  give me  an easy perception roll with one purple and have a blue dice for this roll.

 

Well do this then you'll head to the " tavern" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You notice the benches and podium would burn well, though perhaps a little too fast for any sort of fire screen. They would make Temporary  barricades or Supports at best.

The barrels again would be fine as make shift cover as would the crates... Nothing here seems to be anything other than a temporary measure that you notice.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Villagers look at each other....  The Twilek answers " Cletus is ..... Well he  halled up by himself.... and no creatures have killed him yet... I think he's too Crazy.. yes Crazy.. to Die ...  I'd knock if I were you ... nicely .. he may help you... If you are able to stomach his.. unique ... beverages... "

 

Edited by April

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cartergame said:

Yorik and the others headed to meet Cletus.  Ready for battle and alert for any ambushes the Rakghouls might have launched

Heading to Squirbo's you see the front door there's a cannon ball shaped hole in the door ... there's a sign saying Open?? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...