Jump to content
April

Alchemical Problems IC RPG thread

Recommended Posts

2eP+1eA+2eD+1eF: 4 advantage, 2 Light Side [2eP=A/A, S/A] [1eA=A] [2eD=F, -] [1eF=LS/LS]
p-a-a.pngp-s-a.pnga-a.pngd-f.pngd--.pngf-ls-ls.png

 

Doing the saber throw talent. 

 

Durrak throws his discblades at the mutants. He does hit any (spend advantages to block further rakgouls from entering) but knocks down some rubble to block the opening they are coming from.

Reaching out with the force the discblade returns to his hand. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Wow you guys... you've just obliterated all of them... so ... 4 advantage means you hit the others but not the one you aimed at.)

The Heros stand Valiantly... no amount of ghouls could stand in their way

The first few are  taken town but others took their place... however the heroes would not relent. Every time one would pull its disgusting mutant form out of the ground... they were quickly and efficiently exterminated... but you notice the alpha had not returned ... yet..

Just as you feel the ground shake a disk blade smacks into a broken beam splitting it into 3 perfectly, sending the pieces tumbling into the molehill like protrusions that the Ghouls had created sealing them off with a satisfying Squelch of broken flesh .

(Consider all rolls to be two unless stated )

 

The smell of burnt flesh fills the room... silence.... The villagers look a little taken aback by the sheer carnage of it all....

 

 

Edited by April

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Hoo-ahh!" Yorik shouted triumphantly and then grinned at the others.  "Sitrep?  Happy to be alive and no casualties!  WOO!!!  How's that for playtime?" He called out down into the rubble.

Yorik paused to look outside before checking his armor's scanners on the Threat Monitor and for any motion detected or heat signatures.  

"Shard, do you see anything from up top?  Also, did you guys get a look at that alpha?  Holy FRELL that thing was HUGE!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, TheShard said:

...uh... Yea! Whoo hoo how you do that!

 

Aye?! Any from outside?

He yells up. Zyi checks the data breaker for the relayed info.

Aye reports outside is clear... cloud cover looks heavy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cartergame said:

"Hoo-ahh!" Yorik shouted triumphantly and then grinned at the others.  "Sitrep?  Happy to be alive and no casualties!  WOO!!!  How's that for playtime?" He called out down into the rubble.

Yorik paused to look outside before checking his armor's scanners on the Threat Monitor and for any motion detected or heat signatures.  

"Shard, do you see anything from up top?  Also, did you guys get a look at that alpha?  Holy FRELL that thing was HUGE!"

You get a guttural growl in response...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at the hole Shard shakes off the enthusiasm of their initial success.

Let's lure that thing out and burn this place on top of him. It's no longer sheltering anyone from danger with a giant hole for these critters to come up through. So let's make it it's grave... Sorry dude...

He calls down into the hole.

But we can can't keep you around... Sorry someone put you in this position.

 

 

Edited by TheShard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Agreed, Shard." Yorik concurred.  He stepped forward cautiously to see into the darkness and rubble.  His life depended on his scanners picking up the thermal imagery and movements that would otherwise be invisible in the dark.  Listening and looking for the source of the ominous growl from the Alpha that still lurked within, Yorik asked Irena, "Where does that tunnel lead? and can we block the beasts off or just bury them completely?  

"We obviously won't be staying here in the Townhouse now so this makes our choice that much clearer.  I say we dump fuel down into the hole and then seal it and light it on fire.  Hopefully, the explosion would blast further up the tunnels... But I'm no engineer... Your Thoughts?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"If we could get some fuel down there, I imagine a frag should detonate it pretty well, and that gives us a bit of a timing mechanism to make sure the big guy is still down there," he said holstering his pistols.  "However, exactly what was that thing before it got turned?"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Cartergame said:

"Agreed, Shard." Yorik concurred.  He stepped forward cautiously to see into the darkness and rubble.  His life depended on his scanners picking up the thermal imagery and movements that would otherwise be invisible in the dark.  Listening and looking for the source of the ominous growl from the Alpha that still lurked within, Yorik asked Irena, "Where does that tunnel lead? and can we block the beasts off or just bury them completely?  

"We obviously won't be staying here in the Townhouse now so this makes our choice that much clearer.  I say we dump fuel down into the hole and then seal it and light it on fire.  Hopefully, the explosion would blast further up the tunnels... But I'm no engineer... Your Thoughts?"

"That would be most effective"  Durrak said " but not as fun." 

 

The Ellen Ripley solution. Nuke them from orbit. LOL.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to have Aye move up ahead and scout the Hutt's place. 

Instead of yelling up, and breaking the relative calm, he quickly taps a few keystrokes into the data breaker pad. He notes for Aye to maintain a safe distance from any weapons he sees.

Aye quickly shots off in the palace's direction, the little sphere of a droid admires the unique cloud formations in the upper atmosphere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The tunnels lead all over", She answers, "That one leads to an old,  Roadway... Some swoop gangs used to use it as a race track.... I'm guessing they are all ... Turned now", She adds..." If you have a big  enough  Explosion you could Probably detonate their Fuel supplies... Though, It probably would cause   the Hutts Palace to collapse in on itself "

 

Aye Beeps..... " fog bank 32 m west.. 63 Minutes of Daylight remaining.. Hutt Palace has maybe 6 lifesigns including the big one...  Automated defenses look disabled permission to venture inside?" 

Edited by April

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No just stay put... He types out. 

No casualties on our team so far that's the way I like it. Well... Except those first couple of villagers... Kriffing shame...

Ok folks let's dump fire wood, plastic, anything burnable into the hole, stay away from the edge.

 

My suggestion is to do this at the mouth of each tunnel. We use the remaining daylight to assault the palace and hopefully drive these things into the tunnels where we collapse the palace and burn the tunnels mouths closed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Wonderful, more complications," he said sarcastically to himself.  "Unfortunately, we need that palace standing, so we can't exactly risk it collapsing.  However, seeing how they probably don't like fire, I say we use it to lure them somewhere more manageable."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Irina points to an old looking Selkath, who is clutching a slug rifle ..... " I been a B'stie Trainer for nigh on 20 cycles... then this hutt comes and offers me loads' a' credits to wrangle his zoo."

 

" Zoo huh " he spits " more like b'sties to kill for his ol' pleasure.... Welp there be A few Banthas, Cupple rylaks, and Some Sludge tigers.... though those ummm Ghoul things kinda wen' mental..... I never like 'em no sireee... but he like 'em and he threat'n take kill me lots so ... yeah...there was only that big fella ... but now lots.... uhuh! " 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...