Jump to content
April

Alchemical Problems IC RPG thread

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, cybric2686 said:

(Oh no 1 failure on the black die)

(ooc: you leave for the weekend and we end up in all kinds of shenanigans lol.  Can I make a roll to see if I know anything about these things other than what has been told us?  Weakness, or infection vectors or signs of infection or anything like that?) 

 

 

( You can certainly just a normal medicine check 2 purples , Rakghoul viruses signs would be taught because of how well bad  it can become )

6 minutes ago, TheShard said:

(is there a terminal anywhere?)

None that you can see. Maybe in the Observation room ? 

6 minutes ago, TheShard said:

(also where are those pop up guns exactly?)

They form a cross around the ship  so one forward, one aft, one Starboard, one Port

They have camera like domes that seem to have multiple cameras so would see if you tried to Jack them

Roll a Spot check see if you can find a hidden Terminal or access port? 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Checking for signs of a hidden terminal: 1eA+4eP+3eD 0 successes, 4 advantage
a-s-s.pngp-a-a.pngp--.pngp-a-a.pngp-s-a.pngd-f.pngd-f-f.pngd-th.png

Shard starts tracing the signs of power conduits and different junction boxes trying to track where a maintenance panel might hide a terminal.

Electrical snakes right two meters... ... Plasma flux... 3 transfer boxes... Motivator housing there, there, there, that adds to... OK so there's got to be... yes, and to the left yup, a college coupling and there a heat sink, Hmm...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While unable to find a proper access port you do notice that there does seem to be a wireless network linked to the guns... what it's for your unsure but that might come in handy?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is some sort of remote control over the turrents... Maybe we can jam them from the ship. We gotta get to a terminal or find the main power to this section so we can blow it.

 

Everyone keep an eye out!

Edited by TheShard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheShard said:

There is some sort of remote control over the turrents... Maybe we can jam them from the ship. We gotta get to a terminal or find the main power to this section so we can blow it, might end up with zero g and bleeding oxygen but I'll take that in an emergency over a footrace with rakghouls. 

 

Everyone keep an eye out!

(Your on the planet, in an open port you'll be fine for those things....)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Remember how I said our host is insane?  I seem to have been mistaken, so let me correct that.  Our host is a special kind of insane!"

Looks towards the settlement, "though I don't like it by any means, I still say that's the way we should go, except now, be on the look out for traps."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eldrith looks over the Gand making sure that it's not infected before giving the thing the go ahead.  Once that is squared away he'd stay with his team to make sure none of them become infected and to provide support where he can.

6 Success and 2 threat on med check

(alright let's give this a try)

Edited by cybric2686

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Hey guys let's hand it to this guy, he knows how to set a mood...hmm....? Yea.. 

Well we got a bit of time, relax... He seems to be the toy with you then reveals some master plan sorta fella. Till then, we might only accidently die... or get 'ghouled.

Edited by TheShard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yorik swore softly then said, "So given the choice between dealing with possible baddies that may or may not be infected and will surely slow us down versus the real baddies that we know are bad and clear out the assigned mission we're choosing to go off mission?  I don't like it.  

"I especially don't like pathways with arms attached to them and it makes me want to deal with the bad guy that much faster but all right.  Whatever the group decides..."

Edited by Cartergame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cracax just stares at Shard for a few moments, "too soon, friend."

"I like nothing about any of this, but it isn't going off the mission.  Our job was to deal with the ghouls, take one alive, bring back a hutt or his body, possibly deal with an inquisitor, and to have no civilian casualties.  Though not our fault by action, if any go down because of our inaction, that is still a mark against this job.  If nothing else, I am professional."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which is? We wasted those suckers back there, I think we all assumed there'd be more anyways so no one seemed particularly inclined to bring one of the crazy's lil rakghouls into the ship and blast off...

Probably 'cause of all those guns...

 

So now we got a shell shocked Gand, who I'm not sure isn't some Fragging trap bait, and still missing a rakghoul and the Hutt proof... So where else do you suppose we go?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cybric2686 said:

Eldrith looks over the Gand making sure that it's not infected before giving the thing the go ahead.  Once that is squared away he'd stay with his team to make sure none of them become infected and to provide support where he can.

6 Success and 2 threat on med check

(alright let's give this a try)

He is  Not infected, But he isn't doing Well, Best you can do is stabilise him for now

 

37 minutes ago, TheShard said:

 Hey guys let's hand it to this guy, he knows how to set a mood...hmm....? Yea.. 

Well we got a bit of time, relax... He seems to be the toy with you then reveals some master plan sorta fella. Till then, we might only accidently die... or get 'ghouled.

Sar  groans at this... seems hes not a fan of puns.

27 minutes ago, Cartergame said:

Yorik swore softly then said, "So given the choice between dealing with possible baddies that may or may not be infected and will surely slow us down versus the real baddies that we know are bad and clear out the assigned mission we're choosing to go off mission?  I don't like it.  

"I especially don't like pathways with arms attached to them and it makes me want to deal with the bad guy that much faster but all right.  Whatever the group decides..."

 

21 minutes ago, LightningFox said:

Cracax just stares at Shard for a few moments, "too soon, friend."

"I like nothing about any of this, but it isn't going off the mission.  Our job was to deal with the ghouls, take one alive, bring back a hutt or his body, possibly deal with an inquisitor, and to have no civilian casualties.  Though not our fault by action, if any go down because of our inaction, that is still a mark against this job.  If nothing else, I am professional."

 

20 minutes ago, TheShard said:

Which is? We wasted those suckers back there, I think we all assumed there'd be more anyways so no one seemed particularly inclined to bring one of the crazy's lil rakghouls into the ship and blast off...

Probably 'cause of all those guns...

 

So now we got a shell shocked Gand, who I'm not sure isn't some Fragging trap bait, and still missing a rakghoul and the Hutt proof... So where else do you suppose we go?

"Oh they Fight... Fight and prance... Not harmonious ?... Aww   Looks like you need a merry tune to help you...  Twinkle Twinkle little Sun soon you will be Gone... Then the Ghouls come out to play... And such wonderful blood they will spray! "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yorik looked back toward the ship and said,"The Gand is at least in a cell with Durrak and R'Rowlka guarding him so I feel pretty good about that one.  Dammit, Cracax, you have a point.  Let's go be heroes.  Just don't be too heroic cuz heroes get killed..."

He sighed, looked up at the sky, and then began walking toward the path of limbs.  "Let's go!  We're burning daylight and we could've used that to help us fight the rakghouls!"

Yorik moved carefully while keeping his Confidence raise high with his finger just off the trigger.  He was scanning and moving actively along the path and putting some distance between himself and the Golden Hind in order to get to the settlement quickly.  "Shard or Durrak should be on point," he thought.  "They're much more observant than I am.  Still... Sharp eyes, sharper reflexes, stay alive!"

Perception Check:

1eP+1eA+2eD: 2 successes, 2 threat, 1 Triumph [1eP=Tr] [1eA=S/A] [2eD=Th/Th, Th]
p-tr.pnga-s-a.pngd-th-th.pngd-th.png

Edited by Cartergame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"That's fine, Shard!  Consider us "armed and dangerous" and let's get going!" Yorik smirked and called out as he moved along the path.  He trusted in his Danger Sense, the presence of Sar Agorn in his mind, and his sight line along Confidence's barrel.  

Edited by Cartergame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The pace is fairly straight forward... In the "town" there seems to be some sort of hall where there seems to be barricaded doors and windows ... It looks like a fortress.. several gun barrels are poked out of makeshift barriers... 

On the other side is a few shacks. Towards the " end ", past a few ruined stores Is a large Hut type palace building, Blood streaks the walls......

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Hello!" Yorik shouts as he takes a cautious approach toward the townhall.  He walks to within just out of carbine range and then shouts across the empty, still space, "We come in peace!  We found your Gand!  He sent us to help!  We have a medic for those who are injured!   We're here to help you and if you can tell us what happened here we'll do our best to get you out of here alive!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cartergame said:

"Hello!" Yorik shouts as he takes a cautious approach toward the townhall.  He walks to within just out of carbine range and then shouts across the empty, still space, "We come in peace!  We found your Gand!  He sent us to help!  We have a medic for those who are injured!   We're here to help you and if you can tell us what happened here we'll do our best to get you out of here alive!"

" Whutt do you want..." he snaps before  you finish  " oh you found Bug head ? He saved us... poor guy ... "

 

 he opens the door and ushers you inside

 

There's about 12 people  just hiding  here some have guns, they are very wary but don't open up on you yet..." you better see Irina..." 

 

The insane cackle  can be heard  " Awwww they found my pets food supply. .. num nums. ... little treat for my feet.... oh I need to plant some toes... tweeddle deeee"

 

The people hiding shiver in fear

Edited by April

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye give us a bird's eye view stay out of the way, don't be seen. Stay above and away from gun fire. 

He whispers to the droid. The droid blerps a mournful affirmative and floats above them quickly becoming a small dot in the sky.

Zyi moves to the front and and drops the scanner goggles over his large eyes. 

Now what do we have here... 

(I'm going to do a perception check here let me know the difficulty)

He tugs on his patchy chin feathers contemplatively.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...