Dr Lucky

Fully Operational - Engineer Source book Announced

6 hours ago, jayc007 said:

Strange that it hasn't moved to shipping now though, isn't it @Absol197

The Upcoming page just never got updated last week. It isn't just that this didn't get moved to shipping - lots of stuff still needs to be updated. The obvious hint is that the new releases from 3/1 haven't fallen off the list (they should only be up for two weeks). If I had to guess why, I would bet the person or people who usually do that were at the GAMA trade show this week. I'm sure it will get updated next week. 

Edited by Dr Lucky

24 minutes ago, Dr Lucky said:

The Upcoming page just never got updated last week. It isn't just that this didn't get moved to shipping - lots of stuff still needs to be updated. The obvious hint is that the new releases from 3/1 haven't fallen off the list (they should only be up for two weeks). If I had to guess why, I would bet the person or people who usually do that were at the GAMA trade show this week. I'm sure it will get updated next week. 

My thoughts almost exactly :) .  The only thing I didn't have was a possible reason why the update didn't happen. 

On 3/17/2018 at 9:14 AM, Absol197 said:

My thoughts almost exactly :) .  The only thing I didn't have was a possible reason why the update didn't happen. 

GAMA Trade Show would be my guess, plus possibly employee illness and the like. Nobody in the office who had time to update the page - it's probably not a high priority.

On 17/03/2018 at 11:57 PM, Khazadune said:

70 USD or so but I sometimes get hit with customs duty in addition to that. I’m in Ontario. 

Ouch. Ok. I' not paying that.

In Brantford... home of the great one... Or hometown anyway. He hasn' lived here in a long time. Everything is all 99 this and gretzki that.

On 3/16/2018 at 10:57 AM, Gallandro said:

My guess is both Fully Operational and Cyphers & Masks have been at FFGs warehouse for a few weeks and they are staggering releases to try to get back on some sort of regular release schedule.  So FO probably hits shelves in April... I’m guessing C&M in June (?).  Maybe the WEG books get delivered here in a few weeks and hit stores in May.  Then probably one of the Force and Destiny books around GenCon.

I’m guessing something is going to drop on May 24.

14 hours ago, jayc007 said:

Ouch. Ok. I' not paying that.

In Brantford... home of the great one... Or hometown anyway. He hasn' lived here in a long time. Everything is all 99 this and gretzki that.

It’s usually about 100 CAD for each book after exchange and delivery with the potential for an extra 16$ or so in duty if Customs decides to apply it. Not the price I want to pay for something that is only really coming from MN but oh well. I live in Windsor so I can literally look out my window at Detroit and the US... seeing those prices for delivery are always painful. (Other options exist, but they suck so I pay it) 

6 hours ago, Khazadune said:

It’s usually about 100 CAD for each book after exchange and delivery with the potential for an extra 16$ or so in duty if Customs decides to apply it. Not the price I want to pay for something that is only really coming from MN but oh well. I live in Windsor so I can literally look out my window at Detroit and the US... seeing those prices for delivery are always painful. (Other options exist, but they suck so I pay it) 

I wonder if you could have a US friend hook you up with a post office box or something.  They may even be a commercial option.

2 hours ago, Ahrimon said:

I wonder if you could have a US friend hook you up with a post office box or something.  They may even be a commercial option.

Yeah, that was my reference to other suckier options. Basic savings after using a rental Po Box Service, border fees and duty are about 10$ and it requires you to cross on a weekday during business hours. It’s really not a great option. Instead I pay more and occasionally whine about it lol. 

Anyone know if their local stores have access to this yet?  Money is a bit tight and I'm not sure I can afford the shipping at the moment.  Going to be stopping by my local gaming store later this week.

51 minutes ago, lordannoyed said:

Anyone know if their local stores have access to this yet?  Money is a bit tight and I'm not sure I can afford the shipping at the moment.  Going to be stopping by my local gaming store later this week.

Probably not yet.

4 hours ago, lordannoyed said:

They might have it, more likely by the end of the week, since the release date is going to be the 29th. But that also means they shouldn’t sell it to you before then.

2 hours ago, TrystramK said:

the pre-order button for this book has changed to "Late Pre-Order"

I noticed on the FO page it was late preorder the other day. It just hadn't changed on the updates page yet

7 hours ago, Absol197 said:

Now we're just waiting for our spoiler... who's it gonna be this time?! :D

Khaz, lookin' at you... ;)

Mine went into the system today but my tracker hasn’t come on yet so it hasn’t crossed the first hurdle. Assuming no border issues I should have it by the official release date I assume.