DrCthulhu

List Builder App or site?

36 minutes ago, TallTonyB said:

The dude who made the Armada Warlords fleet builder had mentioned awhile ago he was thinking about making one for rune wars. Haven't heard anything about it recently, but it would be cool because that builder is super good.

Ooh, that would be great. I'd be happy to help with data entry, text, etc if someone was handling the backend stuff.

7 minutes ago, Hijodecain said:

Good news, it will be a web based builder I guess?

Yes! Indeed, it will be built with an RestFUL Api, with Oauth, and a web using Angular. So, if any mobile developer want to use the api, the data will be shared among applications :) Or if I learn to do it on my own later. 

Also, it will be I18Ned, at first in English and Spanish :)

Edited by morifinwe

1 hour ago, morifinwe said:

Yes! Indeed, it will be built with an RestFUL Api, with Oauth, and a web using Angular. So, if any mobile developer want to use the api, the data will be shared among applications :) Or if I learn to do it on my own later. 

Spanish is very welcomed! hehehe. Good luck with the project.

8 hours ago, morifinwe said:

That is great to hear! I'm not a web developer or anything, but I am willing to lend a hand where needed if you need anything.

55 minutes ago, DrCthulhu said:

That is great to hear! I'm not a web developer or anything, but I am willing to lend a hand where needed if you need anything.

same for me if help is needed just say what to do and I'll try to provide any help :)

On 2/3/2017 at 6:08 PM, DrCthulhu said:

On 2/3/2017 at 7:04 PM, Elrad said:

same for me if help is needed just say what to do and I'll try to provide any help :)

I think I will need your help to gather all info about unit cards, upgrades found in the expansions, etc. And maybe good scans... or a good resource to get them. I'm spaniard and I'll buy the Spanish version, so... ;)

Ningun problema te dare todo lo que podre (Lo siento para las faltas de idioma como siempre). Hay otras personas aqui que podran ayudarte mas rapidamente tambien, pregunta a @maul que tiene su blog. @drkpnthr, @Taki , @Elliphino and others may also help you by giving you all the scans of cards and card descritpions they have already gathered. Sorry for those also delved more than seriously into RW who I have forgotten to mention.

I'll try to send you anything tonight when I'm done with my work :)

EDIT : @Willange has also initiated a wiki about RWMG so maybe will he be also able to help you gather what you need.

Edited by Elrad

I built the Amoeba Games site (Imperial Assault section: www.ftbsighters.com/ia-database.aspx Star Wars Destiny section: www.ftbsighters.com/destiny-database.aspx), and I am also already working on a builder/database for Runewars Miniatures. The existing sections of the site will show where its headed with a different thematic flavor of course. The site will include card and figure databases, links to our partner Sorastros painting videos, an inventory management system and rich builders, that optionally work based on your collection.

Edited by Koder
Felt like editing my post...

I wasn't going to show it yet, but I'm working on it at Tabletop Admiral

It's very rough now. Add Ardus first if you're going to use him.

Feel free to make feature requests.

See my imperial assault builder on the same site for an idea what it will end up like.

Edited by werdnaegni

12 minutes ago, werdnaegni said:

I wasn't going to show it yet, but I'm working on it at Tabletop Admiral

It's very rough now. Add Ardus first if you're going to use him.

Feel free to make feature requests.

See my imperial assault builder on the same site for an idea what it will end up like.

Feature request 1; add reanimates. :)

Feature request 2: allow the choice for a faction (and once chosen hide the non-faction units)

Great work though! Exactly what I was looking for.