Ogrebear

Sith Species by 1ABY

The red-skinned pure blood Sith species seem to have vanished from the Galaxy about 1000 years BBY- except possibly for the Sorcerers of Tund; does anyone know of any other surviving populations of Sith please? Or any of their sub-species: Zuguruk, Massassi, or Kissai?

Further to this does anyone please have FFG stats (PC and NPC) for the Sith?

As far as Legends goes they are long gone, by Revans time, they were pretty rare. Mostly just because the Sith Lords really valued their blood, so they mixed in with humans over the thousands of years. You could do something with one being in stasis for some reason, but don't expect FFG to put out any stats about them. Especially since they aren't currently canon, but who knows they might show up in Rebels or something at some point.

Interestingly, in the nuCanon a red-skinned species with face tendrils quite similar to the Sith of Legends existed in Wild Space by the time of the Empire.

Red-Skinned Guy

Anyway, I found this a long time ago in terms of PC stats though I only used them as the basis for my own.

I used the same basic stats as the above link but instead of free career skills I gave them the choice of a free rank in deception or coercion.

I also gave them the low-light vision ability of the Chiss.

Finally, I reduced starting XP to 100.