kaosoe

New article is up for Disciples of Harmony

My current list of questions for whoever first gets the book:

• What are the backgrounds?
  • Any outstanding moralities?
  • What are the species stats?
  • What do the specializations do? Layout provided and talent details would be nice.
    • Which specialization, if any, has a conflict talent and what does it do?
    • What is the Force Rating/Dedication count for each?
  • What do the signature abilities do?
  • What do the Force powers do?
  • What are the motivations?
  • Weapon, armor, and gear lists. Any standouts?
  • Vehicle list. Any standouts?
    • Does the Consular-class cruiser have the same or different profile as it has in Age of Rebellion?
  • Chapter 3 details can come at leisure.

55 minutes ago, Krieger22 said:

Why are people saying "Force powers", plural? Does this book get more than one?

SOMEone didn't read the preview articles :P !

Yes, there are two: Ebb/Flow, and Imbue.  Other than the names, though, we have no idea what they do, hence the rampant speculation and itching curiosity. 

Wow, is my face red now. :huh: I completely missed that.

I'm going to throw my guessing hat in the circle and say that Ebb/Flow has something to do with generating Force pips on the Force dice, while Imbue might be... a more powerful version of the talents that lets you buff weapons and armour? Yeah, that one sounded a bit vague.

On 5/24/2017 at 10:48 AM, KungFuFerret said:

He looks like he is on stage on Broadway, and is about to break into a musical number.  With the little kid by him, I'm picturing some Star Wars variant of Orphan Annie, or Oliver Twist.

Nice.  I was thinking Les Mis.

On 2/22/2017 at 0:01 PM, Desslok said:

Good luck with that, as the Coming Soon page shows it as In Development. So 6 weeks on the boat, 2 weeks on the truck - we're looking at June at the least.

Hah! Who needs fancy spreadsheets and an obsession for gathering data - I nailed the release date just shooting from the hip!

Oh, Desslok doesn't bother me :) .  I know he's adrift in a sea of data, lost to the grand patterns that exist around him, only his feathery tuxedo to keep him comfort on the cold, months-long nights!

But back (nominally) on topic: we're still waiting on the person who's gonna be our spoiler!  Who's it gonna be?  I can pretty much guarantee it won't be me: the owner of my game store had not even heard that the book was coming out, and said that even if it's on his list of things he's getting in this week, because of the Memorial Day holiday tomorrow, the shipment is going to be a day later than normal.

So!  Someone needs to help us out, here!  Who will be our lucky(/unlucky) winner?

Edited by Absol197

If I get my hands on it any time during the month of June I'll consider myself very lucky. July is more realistic, and August is a distinct possibility. So here's hoping someone will spoil us mercilessly on the forums.

I hope my comic store gets my copy in on Thursday. Normally, I pick the new books up the Friday of release, but my wife just joined a softball league, and their first game is this Friday. No time to get to the store then to her game.:wacko: