Jump to content
kaosoe

New article is up for Disciples of Harmony

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, masterstrider said:

@ BipolarJuice and Stan Fresh: I meant it from the point of view of a living person...i.e. the Emperor, is hanging around near a vent shaft while Vader and Luke fight each other. I hope that vent shaft doesn't connect to the said vacuum parts of the space station.

Ah; Well I doubt it led to the main reactor i.e. that thing that Lando shot up, but probably to a reactor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, masterstrider said:

@ BipolarJuice and Stan Fresh: I meant it from the point of view of a living person...i.e. the Emperor, is hanging around near a vent shaft while Vader and Luke fight each other. I hope that vent shaft doesn't connect to the said vacuum parts of the space station.

There's no indication whatsoever that it does. I don't understand your issue.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Absol197 said:

And now back to something vaguely on-topic: Disciples of Harmony has been updated to Shipping Now, with a release date of June 1!  Hurray!

My prophet can you now predict the June announcement with this info?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shlambate said:

My prophet can you now predict the June announcement with this info?

Mmmm.  The Dark Side clouds everything.  Very difficult to see, the future is.

 

Very difficult, yes.  But impossible, no.[/yoda]  So, since the upcoming Force career book is about to be released and we still have a non-career Force book upcoming (and especially because the most recent announcement, which is still In Development, is an Age book), I'm putting the greatest odds on the next Force career book.  Which, of course, will be the Warrior, because you know, f*** me :P .

I'm giving second-best odds to the missing Edge region book; we're approaching record time without an Edge announcement, and the most recent announcement was a career book, meaning that even with the observed preference for career splats it'd be reasonable to announce it.

As for the date, we can also narrow that down.  DoH is being released on the first of the month.  They'll probably want to give it some space, let it be the talk of the town for a bit, before their next announcement, meaning that sometime the week of the 12th is the most likely.  All that week is a possibility, seeing as it's the 12th through the 16th, and all of those are viable announcement days (i.e. they don't go past the "first half of the month" restrictor).  Which means we've got at least three full weeks to wait, but at least we'll get a new book in there, help us keep our minds off of it a it :) .

Edited by Absol197

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably.  But who the heck knows with that book.  My hope is it switches next Wednesday for a release of June 8, but the amount of belief behind that hope is...minimal. 

Ooh, but I did realize something: probably only a week to go before someone gets their hands on a copy of DoH!  Who's gonna be the spoiler for this one? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Absol197 said:

And now back to something vaguely on-topic: Disciples of Harmony has been updated to Shipping Now, with a release date of June 1!  Hurray!

Does that mean the UK will get it about August 28th,,, and Sweden around Christmas? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my defense, of the 10 books I've worked on (and therefore received contributor copies of), I tend to receive it at exactly the same time or later than your FLGS would (unless you're overseas). So either this is an outlier and I got really lucky, or they'll really be everywhere any minute now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Absol197 said:

Instead of cannons, his ship has troll trebuchets.

Don't you mean Trollbuchets?    Ok...now I'm picturing a ship that launches WH 40K Trolls out of launchers, them flailing their arms and screaming (in space, yes, it works in Star Wars dangit), as they thwack into the side of the ships.   Comically sliding down the cockpit window, complete with that squeaky window sound.    Yes....trollbuchets, I like this very much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19.5.2017 at 3:16 PM, KungFuFerret said:

Don't you mean Trollbuchets?    Ok...now I'm picturing a ship that launches WH 40K Trolls out of launchers, them flailing their arms and screaming (in space, yes, it works in Star Wars dangit), as they thwack into the side of the ships.   Comically sliding down the cockpit window, complete with that squeaky window sound.    Yes....trollbuchets, I like this very much.

Not WH 40K, you want Earthdawn: The Troll skyraiders use flying ships with catapults and the impatient ones don't wait for jumping distance to board the enemy, they use the catapults with themselves as ammo. No windows though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...