kaosoe

New article is up for Disciples of Harmony

10 minutes ago, Blackbird888 said:

Interesting. Not seeing many indicators on a possible conflict talent--unless Teacher indirectly quoting Darth Vader counts.

I'm thinking it might be in the Arbiter spec tree. It feels the most appropriate of the three to be aggressive (negotiations).

#IRegretNothing

1 hour ago, Blackbird888 said:

So, anybody want to talk about Ascetic and Meditative Trance?

It's like what Luke and Mara did at the end of Zahn's novel, Vision of the Future. Or Kreia at the beginning of KotOR II. Or Kyp Durron at the end of Improbably-Powerful-Super-Dark-Jedi-Fest.

2 hours ago, KungFuFerret said:

I didn't see a release date in that page?  Have they announced that yet?  'Cause this book is right up my alley. 

They never give a release date. Better to ask absol, as her math skills are epic at puzzlingly it out

2 hours ago, KungFuFerret said:

I didn't see a release date in that page?  Have they announced that yet?  'Cause this book is right up my alley. 

Good luck with that, as the Coming Soon page shows it as In Development. So 6 weeks on the boat, 2 weeks on the truck - we're looking at June at the least.

Oh, if only there was someone around here obsessed with statistics who could answer our pleas for data!

I'm really looking forward to Arbiter, Sentry and Armourer are fantastic for their blend of talents. Adding to that group with a negotiation and social spec is great.

That final branch of teacher they revealed is crazy, but very cool. Boosting someone's Force Rating by 2 or 3 would just get bonkers. Then being able to take any talent or Force Power from any character, including NPCS! Amazing. I could have a lot of fun with that as Gm.

11 hours ago, Desslok said:

Good luck with that, as the Coming Soon page shows it as In Development. So 6 weeks on the boat, 2 weeks on the truck - we're looking at June at the least.

Oh, if only there was someone around here obsessed with statistics who could answer our pleas for data!

dont forget the 4 to 6 weeks at the printer...