Sign in to follow this  
iGniGhted

**Upcoming Player Card Spoilers: High XP Cards

12 hours ago, iGniGhted said:

Beyond Space and Time Announced, and it appears these are all of the cards correctly leaked.

Well, some packs in French had those cards instead of those for The Miskatonic Museum. Some of us have held the physical cards. So the only issue was reversing the translation. It seems we were incorrect about the Rogue gun's name (Chicago Typewriter must be some reference we didn't know about) and it's likely we made other mistakes of this kind (though I'm pretty confident about card text).

Chicago Typewriter is slang based on prohibition era Chicago gangs as it was one of their preferred or stereotypical weapons combined with the sound it made being similar to a typewriter from that era. They use the same term for a Tommy Gun in Resident Evil 4 as a special weapon you can get if you play through more than once.

On ‎27‎-‎2‎-‎2017 at 2:37 PM, awp832 said:

The Man with Red Gloves is...hm... he's allright.  I'm sure he is going to slot right in to a certain type of deck.   I can already visualize the RM Scavenging tMwRG recursion deck.   Overall I'm thinking not everybody is going to run him.   I dunno,  maybe.  It's a good card,  I'm not sure exactly how it fits with all the AH pieces yet.  Tough to say if tMwRG is worth paying the *real* cost of overwriting the ally that you probably already have in play, for his bonuses.

On ‎27‎-‎2‎-‎2017 at 3:05 PM, Khudzlin said:

It also depends on how long you keep those allies around. If the goal is to keep the allies around as long as possible (like Leo de Luca or Peter Sylvestre), then yeah, you have a problem. However, if you are planning to discard them eventually (like Guard Dog or Beat Cop), then The Red-Gloved Man is just another disposable ally and you'll probably have openings to play him.

Just realized tMwRG is a good fit for the upcoming survivor investigator. If build right he'll be able to bring back tMwRG pretty consistently, giving him 6 in 2 stats every other round for the mythos phase. That'll be worth it.

Edited by Noccus